Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

Suddenly my Xerox Phaser 7750 has been printing this weird pixelized edge beyond what should be masked. Look at this sample:

http://www.dualityentertainment.com/...SC/printer.jpg

The Printer tech replaced the RAM and motherboard but this has not cleared it up.

One consistent element is that the pixelization always appears on the side of the mask closest to the FRONT of the printer. If you flip the image, the pattern still appears on the side closest to the front.

I suspect that this is a error in how the printer processes the Postscript code. Does anyone know what controls this?

Hope you have warranty. Xeroz should replace the entire machine...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to AC-Milan by Diesel - Outdoor or Chroma?
      PrintDriver
      This is actually a pretty good example of why a photoshop artist needs to know how to draw.
      The giveaway is the 'floating' guy in the background. He is not grounded properly in the plane....
      Today, 07:27 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
      PrintDriver
      I wouldn't pay for a subscription to any free-stock site. The quality is often not there, to begin with.
      Plus, with mockups, for the price of credits, you buy quality pieces as you need them for...
      Today, 07:14 AM
    • gsaroberts
      Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
      gsaroberts
      Hey designers!

I would like to get some advice on which Mockup site would be the better choice to get a membership on?

Pixeden - $72 (Yearly)
      Media loot
      Today, 03:40 AM
    • Appmacguy
      Reply to Creating own font - Fontself
      Appmacguy
      I’íve found one [not free however] as mentioned in my original post and was asking people’s opinions of it. Thanks for your reply....
      Today, 03:16 AM
    • B
      Reply to Need critique for this logo design asap
      B
      There's something about it that I like, but I'm not so sure that it looks like a tree. The first thing I saw was a profile view of a little animal face (red arrow). The logo isn't visually centered, and...
      Today, 02:20 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X