rip station 5000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rip station 5000

our epson printer finally died but we still have the fiery rip station 5000.
    can it be used with any other printer ??? is it good for anything else or
    is it useless now?? any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    is it worth anything without the printer ??? thanks

Is it a Fiery ColorPass 50000? We have one and its hooked to a Canon CLC950.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Need help with preparing graphic design for a cars
      PrintDriver
      Yup, I don't print car wraps or install them just because there are too many variables. The people I have that do it for me require different file preps for different vehicles, and they need to see pictures...
      Today, 05:33 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Confidence
      PrintDriver
      The fun thing about an online store is, unless you set it up through something like zazzle or etsy (and even these aren't exempt but may have tools for users), you are essentially starting an online business....
      Today, 05:18 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Two little questions concerning the Pen Tool.
      PrintDriver
      For halftone dots, nothing beats Rasterbator. My favorite go to tool for vector halftone dots (from raster artwork such as a gradient created in photoshop just for the purpose of making a screen patt...
      Today, 05:13 PM
    • B
      Reply to Two little questions concerning the Pen Tool.
      B
      For the first one, you can do as Hotbutton said, which will work fine. You can also use the various tools in Illustrator's Pathfinder palette window to cut shapes apart. For example partially layering...
      Today, 01:49 PM
    • StudioMonkey
      Comment on Can't figure out the font, Please Help!
      StudioMonkey
      agreed
      Today, 01:34 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X