Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Does link to crowdsource portfolio harm?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Meem and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:06 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello from Germany!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Hunter and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:05 AM
  • DonPig
    Reply to Hello All,
    DonPig
    Hello Pawansingh,

If you want to learn web design and development to improve your blog, I suggest you start with the basics at www.w3cschools.com, there you can learn from basic to mid-advanced...
    Today, 03:27 AM
  • B
    Reply to Design Team Issue - How Should Tasks Be Handled?
    B
    I read through the post twice, and maybe I'm just too slow to catch on to what you're saying, but, huh?

Do you work for an employer? If so, you've got a two-man team and just got your first...
    Today, 01:54 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Design Team Issue - How Should Tasks Be Handled?
    PrintDriver
    If you both are being paid to do the work...
    It's an odd arrangement that's for sure, but competition among designers in the workplace is somewhat common. Where it becomes counter productive is...
    Today, 12:46 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xante Platemaker 4 halftone screens

I am using Quark 6.5 with the Xante Platemaker 4, and I set the line screen at 133. However, the halftones keep coming out loose and jagged. Why does my Xante Platemaker 4 keep printing loose halftone screens? Am I missing a step, or are there settings on the Platemaker that need to be re-set?
    ptc corey
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X