Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiral or Wire-O Binding Machine

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a spiral and/or wire-o binding machine. The needs of the device are going to be for small documents like proposals, project analyses, technical manuals, etc.

I have no familiarity with brands/models and really wondered if any of you know of a good one that's not too costly? I did a search online and there are thousands to choose from, so ANY direction would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    Mark
    Why I didn't Make it to the Olympics| Time For Some Campaignin'

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DanArt
    Reply to Struggling with Graphic Design Career
    DanArt
    For me I do illustration. So my advice is to find your likes and dislikes and focus on that. The problem I find is that people want me to do things I have no experience or knowledge about. That is when...
    Today, 01:54 PM
  • DanArt
    Reply to Hardware Recomendations
    DanArt
    There is absolutely nothing "compact" enough to do the work that is required. Unless you do not mind being restricted in print size and speed. When I get the funds I am going to do just that....
    Today, 01:45 PM
  • DanArt
    Reply to Wedding Invites
    DanArt
    A wedding invitation could be anything. You could be as creative as you want to be
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • B
    Reply to Classrom Ads Projects
    B
    You've really gotten lots of good feedback here, which is actually good, I think.

Just an observation, in case it's seeming like everyone is piling on. I've noticed when things posted here...
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • DanArt
    Reply to Thou name is Dan and my apple have salt
    DanArt
    But is that what they do for a living 24/7 draw and illustrate ?

I am trying to say that I am a illustrator first and then I am a designer second....
    Today, 01:15 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X