1/8 inch Corner Radius for Die Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8 inch Corner Radius for Die Cut

Is this what an 1/8 inch Corner Radius would look like?

I'm doing a project for somebody who needs labels printed, and I just found out now (done with project) that it's going to be die cut. All of my content is at least 1/8 from the page border - will I bee fine with that?

What are you laying it out in? I would make a rounded corner box and define the corners to be 1/8" radius for the dieline. Then you can visualize better. I think you'll be OK though.

Comment

Illustrator

*edit* thanks balou, didn't even think about doing that - looks like it will work fine.
      Last edited by Neballer; 03-01-2006, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
        Reply to Creative Block - Type for branding
        salsa
        So did they ask you to adjust their logo or not? If not, you'll just have to live with it. If they have, then it's your job as the designer to understand what typeface to use to communicate something....
        Today, 10:10 AM
      • salsa
        Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
        salsa
        Oh dear, did you get my old job?

I have dealt with exactly what you're going through. On a regular basis, I would have to provide 6-7 versions of a design with different shades of green or...
        Today, 10:06 AM
      • Graphic2505
        Reply to Assignment to get the job
        Graphic2505
        Thank you very much guys!
        I am still working on it and I think I'm getting there.
        I will let you know how it goes!
        Today, 09:58 AM
      • salsa
        Reply to Student looking for advice
        salsa
        OP, I agree with the advice about getting an internship somewhere. You might also want to try looking for part time jobs in print shops. Even if you're not doing graphic design you'll probably learn a...
        Today, 09:56 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on Student looking for advice
        PrintDriver
        ditto.
        Today, 09:55 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X