Epson Stylus 1520 ... need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epson Stylus 1520 ... need some help

hey guys, we're having trouble on our epson 1520...we need to print a 6 foot banner on paper 16" wide...so dimensions are 16" by 72"...running on windows xp, printing from Illy CS1 or CS2, pick a flavor (we've got both)...right now we're trying from illy cs2

It's giving us a maximum page length of 44", but on our custom software we can get 72" out of it, thats another thing altogether

and according to epsons guide it should do up to 15 ft long

The question is...do the windows xp drivers suck so bad as to not allow 72 inches, are we screwed? If anyone's got any ideas, please let me know, I know the printer type is ancient, but its what we use no control over that from my end.

for reference the brochure...

http://www.epson.co.uk/contact/broch...0_and_3000.pdf
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Comment on Flyer Crtitique
    HotButton
    It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
  • B
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    B
    That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
    Yesterday, 08:50 PM
  • B
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    B
    Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
    Yesterday, 08:48 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    PrintDriver
    ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
    I think.
    I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
    Yesterday, 08:27 PM
  • pobrien
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    pobrien
    Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
    Yesterday, 04:06 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X