Printing tiff separations in illustrator 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing tiff separations in illustrator 10

Our art files are a combination of transparent .tiffs and vector art shapes placed behind them. I can print color separations using Illustrator 8 without a problem; why do the .tiff files loose transparency and block everything behind them when I print separations in Illustrator 10? We use Apple computers, if this makes a difference. Someone else out there must have this problem too? A little help please?
    Last edited by tg724; 03-08-2006, 01:57 PM.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Logo Design Does Not Meet Standards
    PrintDriver
    Since you are not a designer, my suggestion for a fix would be to find a local pro to work it up for you.
    On the other hand, if the company owner is happy with it, changing it up is probably not...
    Today, 03:49 PM
  • salsa
    salsa
    May be just my screen, but the yellow is really hard to see against the gray. I had to zoom in to see that it was an exclamation and graduation hat.

I hate how the hat was placed on the...
    Today, 02:17 PM
  • nikko
    Reply to What font, similar?
    nikko
    nvm found it
    it's handel gothic
    Today, 01:16 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Well, for one thing, the colors will have to be different, but even if you had posted this in all-black, I'd have said this:

When a logo is text only, (which this is, for all intents and...
    Today, 12:47 PM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jishan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 12:32 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X