Perforation in pricetags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perforation in pricetags

I'm working on some price tags designed in Quark. How do I indicate a round perforation (1/4")? Should I just draw a circle with a thickness of 1pt and tell the printer that that will be a perforation or is there another way of doing it?
    Thanks,
    bbpal

This is something that you definitely want to talk to your printer about beforehand.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Kool. Your printer would probably have other ideas too.

You can also surppress printout: Suppress setting (Item → Modify) for each item on that layer

However, it sounds like theyll have to make a die to cut your print with so the best way would be to create a template in quark or illustrator or freehand or whatever indicating the shape.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Having trouble understanding a client.
        PrintDriver
        Have to disagree. Knowing the paper IS important. Especially where this is a heavy grade hot-pressed watercolor paper.
        Just a quick search tells me the stuff has a unique texture, is very absorbent,...
        Today, 01:06 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Company Logo Critique
        PrintDriver
        The software used to create logos is between your ears. The computer just makes the files. Normally you would use Adobe Illustrator for creating logos, but it's just a tool. No drag and drop functions....
        Today, 12:55 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Company Logo Critique
        PanToshi
        [QUOTE=LyricalFuzion;n1634109] So please, please be brutally honest with me as I really want to master this art. /QUOTE]

Hi Lyrical,
        If you are serious about learning and mastering...
        Today, 12:53 PM
      • THRobinson
        Reply to Car Mechanics Logo Feedback
        THRobinson
        I like the look, very nice, very clean... but the circle looks like a motorcycle tire to me, which makes it look more like a bike repair shop, not cars.
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • THRobinson
        Reply to Facebook - Business Page Cover Size
        THRobinson
        Ya, I'm at work, had a bit of down time so used the PC here to screen grab and measure, but screen is here is much smaller than the one I design on at home. 19", 1440x900 so, may throw off the whole...
        Today, 12:40 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X