Perforation in pricetags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perforation in pricetags

I'm working on some price tags designed in Quark. How do I indicate a round perforation (1/4")? Should I just draw a circle with a thickness of 1pt and tell the printer that that will be a perforation or is there another way of doing it?
    Thanks,
    bbpal

This is something that you definitely want to talk to your printer about beforehand.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Kool. Your printer would probably have other ideas too.

You can also surppress printout: Suppress setting (Item → Modify) for each item on that layer

However, it sounds like theyll have to make a die to cut your print with so the best way would be to create a template in quark or illustrator or freehand or whatever indicating the shape.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
        B
        I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
        Today, 07:39 PM
      • B
        Reply to Heatmap help
        B
        If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
        Today, 07:11 PM
      • B
        Comment on Design Help
        B
        You know, back when I was in college, I remember taking stock of all the bad design around me -- from supermarket aisles to magazine layouts, it was everywhere. I mistakenly thought this whole design...
        Today, 06:59 PM
      • Risen28
        Reply to Design Help
        Risen28
        Oh man , its like biggs said this happens with every graphic designer and web designer. I Find it quite ironic when some clients pay you for your service ,"which is to provide a effective design...
        Today, 04:41 PM
      • h!ghC
        Heatmap help
        h!ghC
        Hello everyone,

I have a few heatmaps generated from a running app, which look like this:

Now, I would like to combine all of these heatmaps into one single heatmap....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X