inkjet vs. laser - help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inkjet vs. laser - help.

I'm trying to find a printer with the best color accuracy. Can anyone suggest? I thought lasers were better but now I'm being told injet is better. I'm looking in the range of $10k but being told that I can find a good inkjet in the range of $3k. Here's what I've been looking at so far... Xerox Phaser 7750, HP Designjet. I know nothing about high-end printers. Do any of you? Thank you...

Canon

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...&modelid=13098

Take a look at the Canon iPF 5000

We have the w8400 wide format printer and love it
    GDF Users Get 20% off at www.matrixnyc.com
    On Printing, Scanning, Mounting, Laminating, and More.

Comment

I guess it would depend on what device you're trying to match.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mojo
        Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
        Mojo
        I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
        Today, 12:44 PM
      • B
        Reply to Logo Critique Please
        B
        It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
        Today, 12:25 PM
      • B
        Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
        B
        It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
        Today, 12:06 PM
      • iyanez
        Mobile website profile/portfolio, share the best you seen.
        iyanez
        Hey, guys, I'm really in the need for some inspiration. I'm looking for websites that show your profile/CV/PORTFOLIO sort of thing. like a LinkedIn page but without the social BS.

I mean...
        Today, 12:04 PM
      • B
        Reply to How to reduce the color of an image into 3 o4 spot color halftone for printing plates
        B
        Are those printed in CMYK? If your press is restricted to four colors, you're just not going to get realistic images without CMYK separations. And there's no sure-fire way of easily combining the colors...
        Today, 11:50 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X