Printing business cards for clients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing business cards for clients

Has anyone used Moo to print business cards for their clients? Thinking of trying them out. Would love to heard your pros and cons and if it is worth it for you and your clients.

In answer to your queries.
    Has anyone used Moo to print business cards for their clients?
    No
    Thinking of trying them out.
    Order samples first.
    Would love to heard your pros and cons and if it is worth it for you and your clients.
    Most of my clients would kill me if I printed their logos in anything other than their proper color match (usually pantone.) Do you know how to color manage using CMYK instead of a spot color? Do your clients want business cards printed from JPG or PNG format files? They take PDFs as well but I didn't see a job options download for that (I didn't look in depth.)

Comment

I've used them before. They give typical 4/4 16 point UV business cards just like every other online bulk vendor. The quality is decent, but you can do much better for less money.

The one cool thing they do is let you print one business card front with a bunch of different backs at the same price. Many of my photographer friends use them for that.

Comment

I haven't used them personally but I have friends that love their cards from there. No good for colour matching if you have a spot colour but they print high saturation on thick stock which suits many people.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X