Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I work with gutters or without while Designing on Grid

Hello ,

I am working on a catalogue that will mostly contain images with too little text . Should I have gutters between the grids or not as in this picture in the link below

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3958d76d2d.jpg
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 10-27-2016, 07:48 AM. Reason: fixed link

I like it the way you have it, but I suppose it could create problems when adjacent images abut one another in awkward ways.

Comment

+1 no gutters
      Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to What is Abstraction Art?
        B
        One question: why did you feel compelled to register and tell us this on your first post?

Unfortunately, you won't get a chance to answer since you copied your post from here: https://ww...
        Yesterday, 11:23 PM
      • La Mer Siren
        Reply to Portfolio Design Critique
        La Mer Siren
        I love your ZD branding! Great colors and hierarchy. I would like to see more pieces similar to that. You might want to try a different color then gold for your IMMARISA piece. It looks a little washed...
        Yesterday, 07:40 PM
      • MikeTyler
        Help with bitmap to vector conversion
        MikeTyler
        Hello all -

I just joined GDF and look forward to learning and sharing some knowledge. I am a hobbyist but have a technical background and hope someone can help me.

I have a...
        Yesterday, 06:29 PM
      • sacred888
        What is Abstraction Art?
        sacred888
        What is Abstraction Art?
        This Design/Artwork is Called Abstraction Art because Abstraction Art is art which indicates a departure from reality in the way art is represented. Abstraction Art is unconcerned...
        Yesterday, 05:40 PM
      • B
        Reply to Creating Outline of Logo (Help!)
        B
        What do you mean by "set proportion?"

As for outlines, how did you create it? Ultimately, you really ought to draw it in vector format....
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X