Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I work with gutters or without while Designing on Grid

Hello ,

I am working on a catalogue that will mostly contain images with too little text . Should I have gutters between the grids or not as in this picture in the link below

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3958d76d2d.jpg
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 10-27-2016, 08:48 AM. Reason: fixed link

I like it the way you have it, but I suppose it could create problems when adjacent images abut one another in awkward ways.

Comment

+1 no gutters
      Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• adamlevine
        Games in this Christmas
        adamlevine
        Games in this Christmas
        I am planning to organize play with his family during Christmas break. Can someone give me the idea about the game? The venue is indoors or outdoors
        Yesterday, 10:11 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Advice on simple banking-style design
        PrintDriver
        Too many words.
        I grew up playing text only adventure games. The banking was always the easiest part. You put your loot into whatever passed for a ''bank'' and kept on playing.

For...
        Yesterday, 08:09 PM
      • GreyOsprey
        Protecting from unauthorized use by a school, when parent's hired me for the work?
        GreyOsprey
        Hey all,

I searched for any article like this, however found none. I'm figuring that is because of the strange nature of this project.

I was approached by one of the parent's...
        Yesterday, 06:35 PM
      • Splashsky
        Advice on simple banking-style design
        Splashsky
        So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
        Yesterday, 12:10 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
        PrintDriver
        Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
        The Output.
        As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
        Yesterday, 08:46 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X