Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up clothing templates for sublimated printing

Greetings,

I'm a graphic designer with a couple years experience with some large format printing and I've recently started working for a clothing company. Some of our higher end items are dye-sublimated workout clothes. Designing and setting up the templates is an extremely time consuming process for my company, as we're still very small. A big portion of my job involves coming up with the design mockups, laying them out in actual print files for each size (small, medium, large, etc), and then laying out the print file that contains enough of each size for each order.

My boss spoke with a representative from another company that does this very small time, and they mentioned having software that takes the design, creates a 3D mockup of it, and will lay out the files for each size. I realize this is a very involved question, but I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of software that could achieve something like this?

Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

Hi Dubular and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Is it accurate to say that you need culminate financially savvy limited time Garment Printing pieces of clothing? At that point Dye Subliminal is the ideal choice for you. In this strategy, the color is warmed until it changes into a gas. It then diffuses into the strands of the material themselves, and cements, implanting the print picture into the texture.

Comment

Hey Anni deo...
        I replied to this comment but didn't mention any link but don't know how this link got place on my reply and link is zombo.com wth.....????

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          There was a link associated with your last comment that wasn't necessary. The forum software does not allow us to remove a link without replacing it with another, so we use Zombo.

Originally posted by Dubular View Post
        ...and they mentioned having software...
        Seems to me you'll have a much better chance of getting the name of the software from them^ than you will here.
        I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

But I did't Mentioned It..

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Recently fired. Climbing out of depression. I need some advice.
            B
            Seriously, have you tried antidepressants or therapy? Depression is a serious problem that interferes with people's lives, and you've just spelled out an excellent example. If you haven't already done...
            Yesterday, 11:45 PM
          • keluitry
            Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
            keluitry
            Thanks for your response! Had a break and came back to it, and I think I stumbled upon your method by messing around, and it's worked! Cheers for the help, appreciate it!
            Yesterday, 11:31 PM
          • B
            Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
            B
            It sounds like you've run into one of my personal annoyances with Illustrator, and I have no idea why Adobe hasn't fixed this old problem. I half suspect there's some reason for it that I'm overlooking,...
            Yesterday, 11:26 PM
          • keluitry
            Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
            keluitry
            Hi guys,

I'm new to Illustrator and am working on a graphic for my clothing business. I want parts of this in different colours, so I'm slicing them using the knife tool, and going from there....
            Yesterday, 10:10 PM
          • Virindi
            Career advice
            Virindi
            I'm a UX Designer considering a job doing UX, but with the title "Associate Director Digital Media". Would this title hurt me down the road if I were to apply to other design jobs?
            Yesterday, 07:59 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X