Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern printing

Hi. Regards from Bulgaria.
    I have a printing machine Fedar FD6194E and need some help with RIP and Printing software. I create a pattern image in photoshop and than don't know how to print on roll. The size of roll for example is: Width150cm. and Length1000cm. I need to know how to make this image continious maybe 4 times at horizontal and in lenght as long as it came.
    Attached Files

Hi Stanislav123 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

That Fedar is just a direct to fabric printer. You don't say what rip you are using, which is rather important.
      If I had to do this, I'd set up the file for the width of the fabric, but you don't have to.

Does your rip have an option for no-gap repeat of the file when printing? It might be in the step-and-repeat tab, if there is one.

Comment

That Fedar is for sublimation printing. Not direct to fabric. The software which come with the machine is MainTop RIP. I don't know how to print continious...

Comment

Look in the instruction manual for your rip under the topic Step and Repeat.
          If it has it, you should be able to find it.
          Or call your service line. They should be able to help you out specifially.

Yes, it's a dye sublimation printer that prints directly to the fabric instead of raster paper. Just deletes the step of transfer from paper to fabric. These direct sublimation machines have come a long way in the relatively few years they've been available. Still not quite the print quality of raster paper on some fabrics though...but quite serviceable for most things.

Comment

i also have this problem.

Comment

Hi Peymanomidi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

We may be having a communication issue.
                On my sign software this is called an ''Array'' where you choose how many vertical copies you want, how many horizontal copies you want, and set the space between them at zero. On the two rip softwares I'm most familiar with (not Maintop,) it's called ''step and repeat'' and has a dedicated tab. All I can suggest is call or email MainTop support directly. It should be able to do this without any hassle.

Here is how it works in Onyx Rip.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb57rETP6cY

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X