Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to start printsfor custom canvas .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start printsfor custom canvas .

Hello there everybody!

I am going to make an advanced outline for print and I need to ensure I don't foul it up, as I've never done this for such measurements

It will be a rectangular canvas of 95' x 55'. Would you be able to please help me with respect to the accompanying?

- would it be a good idea for me to pick 100-150 dpi from the begin, or work with 300dpi (just certainly) and later change it to a more modest number? what is the best activity?

- would it be a good idea for me to work in the correct canvas estimate, or bigger than 95x55? on the off chance that, suppose, the customer altered his opinion and needed to print it in littler size (same extents), and I resize to littler measurements, do I lose quality?

- considering I don't have a drain determination, what is the safe seep to work with? additionally, would i be able to include that at last? (sorry for the amateur inquiry)

- shouldn't something be said about shading channels? would it be a good idea for me to pick CMYK? or, on the other hand do I require that data from the printer?

Much thanks to you so much, on the off chance that you read this far, and I would especially value your assistance!

custom canvas prints
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 12-07-2017, 11:04 AM. Reason: removed ad link

Hi Farhansaeeddnp and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

So is this an ad from someone who makes custom canvas prints, or someone actually asking a question about file prep.

Top of the list, I'm assuming you mean 95inches x 55inches, not feet. if you do mean feet, that is a whole different ball of wax.
      Lets sort that out before going on to the rest of the questions.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X