Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• heso
    Comment on Struggling to Replicate This Effect For a Poster
    heso
    I think I may need to point out that my sarcastic gasps were in no way meant to be snide. I'm not yet sure of the sarcasm level of the board, so if they came off rude I apologize.

I'm still...
    Today, 05:55 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to letterpress printer in Vancouver, USA
    KitchWitch
    Hi Kevin and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • Letterpresser
    letterpress printer in Vancouver, USA
    Letterpresser
    Hello, I live and work in Vancouver, WA USA. Those outside of the Pacific Northwest often think of the Canadian city when they hear "Vancouver". I'm just across the river from Portland, Oregon....
    Today, 04:42 PM
  • B
    Comment on Good Lord I need help.
    B
    There are two versions of WordPress. There's the version that's hosted by WordPress that will actually have WordPress as part of the URL. The other option is to download the WordPress software and install...
    Today, 04:26 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Good Lord I need help.
    Designia
    OK, so if I just go to the cpanel at GoDaddy, and install Joomla, can I start creating the site using an offline page like .index2? And then once it's done rename it to .index and overwrite what was done...
    Today, 03:59 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Heidelberg windmill 10x15

Hi there people,

Maybe it's a little bit off but I'm looking for a Heidelberg windmill 10x15 letterpress. If someone has one who is not using it anymore or knows someone which press is burried somewhere, you can always let me know at stevenvg@mac.com or can call me on 008683276193

Thanks in advance!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X