No announcement yet.
Looking for Heidelberg windmill 10x15 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• designzombie
    Reply to Hello
    More on the subject of freelance out of school: as Jahbuzzz points out, you can learn just as much or more from freelancing than you can from working in-house or for a design firm. I did learn faster...
    Today, 05:10 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on Hello
    It appears that what you learned in the first 15 years paved the way for the last 5 years. It may have helped you get the freelance clients that you are now learning so much from.
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to A graphic and animation designer needed for Oil and Gas Company
    Closing this up. OP needs to put an ad in classified section if they want to look for a designer via this forum.
    Today, 04:43 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Risk Management as a Freelance Artist
    Hi Bhenry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:32 PM
  • bhenrymoreland
    Risk Management as a Freelance Artist
    Hello all - to be honest up front, I'm not a graphic designer. I'm studying to be a financial planner with a focus on serving artists, freelancers, and other people with nontraditional types of income....
    Today, 04:27 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Heidelberg windmill 10x15

Hi there people,

Maybe it's a little bit off but I'm looking for a Heidelberg windmill 10x15 letterpress. If someone has one who is not using it anymore or knows someone which press is burried somewhere, you can always let me know at or can call me on 008683276193

Thanks in advance!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.