Paper Choice: Dust Jackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Choice: Dust Jackets

Creating a dust jacket. I need some paper that is satin or somewhere between gloss and matte. Printing on an EPSON Stylus. I ALSO need it larger than 13"x19". Thought some of you print guys might have some suggestions. I usually buy from MAC papers, but I dont think they carry what I need. Thanks in advance for any help.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Carlo
    Comment on Frames and text.
    Carlo
    Opened your file and only the second ellips and the last one are Anchored objects. So you must make them anchored objects to make them flow with the text
    Today, 11:32 AM
  • alenna
    Reply to Strategies for working faster? Or, am I just a good-for-nothin' procrastinator?
    alenna
    Staring at a blank screen and having anxiety rise up is a completely normal reaction. It will never fully go away. It is very common for some one to do something amazing only to later doubt their own...
    Today, 10:15 AM
  • p.cabral
    Comment on Frames and text.
    p.cabral
    I send you a private message with the link of the file.
    Today, 09:59 AM
  • Keven
    Reply to Wacom User: Key/Button Configuration
    Keven
    Radials are so useful. The hot keys are useful too, but you only have 9 (if you count the pen and wheel buttons). Radials take some time to set up, but once everything is good, they speed things up sooo...
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • Nathanroe
    Comment on Creating a Logo.
    Nathanroe
    Ive already been to that site. i'm confused by what you mean by its only an illustration. I know its not a million dollar logo, but what else do you think it needs? besides color
    Today, 09:36 AM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X