Paper Choice: Dust Jackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Choice: Dust Jackets

Creating a dust jacket. I need some paper that is satin or somewhere between gloss and matte. Printing on an EPSON Stylus. I ALSO need it larger than 13"x19". Thought some of you print guys might have some suggestions. I usually buy from MAC papers, but I dont think they carry what I need. Thanks in advance for any help.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MareC
    Reply to music distracting?
    MareC
    Nope. I need any kind of noise while I'm working. I'm a news junkie so I've either got music on in the background or TV with news.

I also enjoy something called ASMR (thanks Internet for...
    Today, 10:50 AM
  • DesignerDanelle
    Reply to Independent Contractor Being Treated as an Hourly Employee
    DesignerDanelle
    Thanks guys. I know I should have negotiated better when accepting the position but I was just so happy to keep my job I didn't worry about it. Now I know there are other options. So I sent my negotiation...
    Today, 10:43 AM
  • FrontEndDev99
    music distracting?
    FrontEndDev99
    Do you find music distracting when trying to work? I do ok if it's music with no words...like jazz/cocktail piano, but anything else has me pulling my hair out if I'm working...
    Today, 10:31 AM
  • FrontEndDev99
    html5 video tags confusing...
    FrontEndDev99
    Trying to figure out why there needs to be 3 video formats declared when using the html5 video tag? can someone explain this to me please?
    Today, 10:16 AM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Which go juice?
    Cosmo
    Neither. Rockstar and stuff like that makes me sick just thinking about it. I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste. I really want to like it. I've tried all the different variations. None...
    Today, 10:12 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X