This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is 7 years old.
    In that time, just about every print company out there these days has become an online print company, from the big gang runners like Vista all the way to the little guy on the street corner with the antique one-color broadside press. They have to have an online presence and some sort of online interface.

There is no excuse any more for not exploring your local options.

But my theory lately has been that many new designers have never experienced true print quality and they and/or their clients wouldn't recognize that quality if it bit them on the nose. They are only interested in cost and having it yesterday. But the end client notices. They may not notice why the print is off, they just have a feeling of unease or mistrust if something comes across as not quite right or downright shoddy.

My mantra regarding print:
    Quality. Fast turnaround. Low cost.
    Pick TWO.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to 3D view of a logo
      KitchWitch
      Hi Closer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 01:44 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hi there, pixels!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Nomorext and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 01:41 PM
    • Appmacguy
      Reply to Hi there, pixels!
      Appmacguy
      Hey there! From Leicester here and happy to give you any tips or advice you might find useful about the area, UK and places where jobs might be found.

Have to let me know what Iím particular...
      Today, 01:36 PM
    • nomorext
      Hi there, pixels!
      nomorext
      Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
      Today, 12:54 PM
    • Glitchin
      Reply to 3D view of a logo
      Glitchin
      Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
      Today, 12:45 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X