Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typecaster for life

http://vimeo.com/39920031
    There were once type-casting operations in most major U.S. cities, but now the practice is almost extinct. There are only two companies left in the world that cast type for printing presses...
    Words to live by.
    “My dad taught me from square one; if you're going to do something, you’re going to do it right or you don’t do it.”
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• eyoungren
    Reply to Hi from Phoenix!
    eyoungren
    Well, thanks! I appreciate that. I try to help and I try to learn. It looks like there are several people here I can learn from so right now I'm enjoying myself....
    Today, 03:19 PM
  • Possumgal
    Reply to Hi from Phoenix!
    Possumgal
    Hi, eyoungren. I've seen you on other forums for years, and I know you'll be a great addition to this one. You always give really useful and knowledgeable advice.
    Today, 02:14 PM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to How to change the size of this slogan on Wordpress?
    Obsidian86
    You can edit the template CSS on line 944

.site-description {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 24px;
    left: 145px;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    Today, 11:04 AM
  • B
    Comment on Need help creating a template
    B
    We use InCopy at work on several recurring publication projects. It does a good job of separating out the complexity of InDesign from the simple word processing functionality needed by copy editors. It...
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to InDesign file frozen!
    HotButton
    Adding to PrintDriver's list...

4. I don't remember if Preflight is active by default, but if it's running with a file that large open, it's repeatedly "checking" the whole thing,...
    Today, 09:28 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X