Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typecaster for life

http://vimeo.com/39920031
    There were once type-casting operations in most major U.S. cities, but now the practice is almost extinct. There are only two companies left in the world that cast type for printing presses...
    Words to live by.
    “My dad taught me from square one; if you're going to do something, you’re going to do it right or you don’t do it.”
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vdeshof
    Reply to convertion of idml to inx
    vdeshof
    huge chance your work will be a mess in the end......
    Today, 12:47 PM
  • vdeshof
    Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
    vdeshof
    Hi Chris!

In my opinion this website looks very good. It's user-friendly, pretty clear and it gives you all the information a - potentional - client needs (maybe even too much, there's a...
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • apl042
    apl042
    To PrintDriver: yes, maybe you're right, however, I have no option, but just to try. The original file is a simple template, which I should fill up with my own content. So, no graphics probably except...
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    I have a pretty good idea you are going to have troubles with that file trying to go that far back. Everything from formatting to color.
    Just sayin.....
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • apl042
    apl042
    That's where I've actually got stuck - to find someone with CS4. Nobody is seen around. Most are using CC, at least CS6 or 5. The original idml was created in CS6. So, I guess it should be downsaved in...
    Today, 11:20 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X