Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Comment on teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    Kayekaye
    Exactly. What good is a design if you can't get it printed correctly or if it has to be reworked at the press and charged more.

I see no reason a institution of learning isn't allotting...
    Today, 02:34 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    Designia
    My question is: what do these teachers, professors or supervisors thinks is wayyyyy more important to a print graphic designer that how an actual piece is printed? Spot color vs CMYK, trapping, bleeds,and...
    Today, 02:23 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Poster and text legibility/placement/design
    Kayekaye
    I am late to the party and it looks like you made a lot of good decisions and took the helpful crit to heart. Banners can cover a multitude of problems with problem photos. So they like big photos but...
    Today, 02:21 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to team logo
    seamas
    I don't think anyone here is gonna do work without actual pay unless you were a charity or something.

One thing you can see right off the bat is the word "racing" is completely...
    Today, 02:18 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    PrintDriver
    The problem with "teaching students prepress" is the fact that there are more printing processes out there than just the standard 4-color press and that professors aren't schooled in everything...
    Today, 02:17 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Vinyl

Any reputable online vendors that can print color graphics on a static vinyl?

Attending a trade show and would like to print graphics and then apply to a pillar.

Searched locally, no vendors I know of can produce this for us.

Open to any suggestions...

Static graphics are called Cling.
    They will not stick to pillars in a trade show venue.

Comment

PD is right, but the place I work for has a product that just might work for your purposes. PM me.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

I once ran into Kydex covered pillars in a hotel venue. NOTHING would stick to those.
        Best to check...

Comment

Well, I did say "might work".
          “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X