Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Static Vinyl Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Comment on How could I simplify a pattern tile with a lot of repeated mini squares?
    Find a good large texture file of a fabric you like, Feather the edges, maybe even make it non-block-shaped.
    By hand tiling, I mean placing the image multiple times so the overlaps don't show. That...
    Today, 06:03 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Customer Liability
    Thank you! I routinely have to get brochure designs turned around in a couple of hours. Twelve hours for a first proof? Zoinks.
    Today, 06:02 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Mock Assignments
    Yup that's what I used to do for practice. Find a business with a horrible logo and redo it, then apply it to all kinds of things, stationary, billboards, brochures, website. Have fun. Best time when...
    Today, 05:54 PM
  • B
    Comment on Copyright Infringement
    It's Minue Maid, a huge juice drink company owned by Coca-Cola.
    Today, 05:54 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Customer Liability
    How does a designer work for 12 hours on a brochure (which I'm assuming is a letter sized trifold) racking up a 1K bill without sending a proof first? I'm sorry, 12 hours is an AWFULLY long time for a...
    Today, 05:53 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Vinyl

Any reputable online vendors that can print color graphics on a static vinyl?

Attending a trade show and would like to print graphics and then apply to a pillar.

Searched locally, no vendors I know of can produce this for us.

Open to any suggestions...

Static graphics are called Cling.
    They will not stick to pillars in a trade show venue.

PD is right, but the place I work for has a product that just might work for your purposes. PM me.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

I once ran into Kydex covered pillars in a hotel venue. NOTHING would stick to those.
        Best to check...

Well, I did say "might work".
          “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.