Static Vinyl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Vinyl

Any reputable online vendors that can print color graphics on a static vinyl?

Attending a trade show and would like to print graphics and then apply to a pillar.

Searched locally, no vendors I know of can produce this for us.

Open to any suggestions...

Static graphics are called Cling.
    They will not stick to pillars in a trade show venue.

Comment

PD is right, but the place I work for has a product that just might work for your purposes. PM me.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

I once ran into Kydex covered pillars in a hotel venue. NOTHING would stick to those.
        Best to check...

Comment

Well, I did say "might work".
          “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Yehoshua
            Comment on Applying for internships, need critique!!!
            Yehoshua
            Sure is
            Today, 10:19 PM
          • PanToshi
            Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
            PanToshi
            I thought CAD was "Computer Aided Drafting" , not Drawing. PD is the man in this arena - I just wanted to kibbutz.
            Today, 09:24 PM
          • FrontEndDev99
            App store rankings?
            FrontEndDev99
            I was wondering if there is a way to rank mobile apps in the mobile app store? If there is someone with actual experience doing this? I'd love to hear about your experience...
            Today, 08:45 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to I exist.
            PanToshi
            Hi Aetoric and welcome to GDF.

You can post your portfolio here, and if you choose you can share what you do here. All new members posts are moderated to cut down spam, the captcha question...
            Today, 08:27 PM
          • FrontEndDev99
            Reply to Payment gateways
            FrontEndDev99
            hmmm...thanks for the replies...I think I will be going the route of the signed contract....
            Today, 06:39 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X