Static Vinyl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Vinyl

Any reputable online vendors that can print color graphics on a static vinyl?

Attending a trade show and would like to print graphics and then apply to a pillar.

Searched locally, no vendors I know of can produce this for us.

Open to any suggestions...

Static graphics are called Cling.
    They will not stick to pillars in a trade show venue.

Comment

PD is right, but the place I work for has a product that just might work for your purposes. PM me.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

I once ran into Kydex covered pillars in a hotel venue. NOTHING would stick to those.
        Best to check...

Comment

Well, I did say "might work".
          “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
            Comment on Designing for trade show banners
            calebninja
            Eh....I agree but suggesting we bypass the consultant isn't really within my power. I've already made it known to the powers that be that there may be a potential issues with developing a rough draft...
            Today, 03:52 PM
          • HotButton
            Reply to Designing for trade show banners
            HotButton
            That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

What could possibly be the rationale? You're going to steal their image specs? Can't be true. Has to be a misunderstanding. Bypass the Sales ass...
            Today, 03:43 PM
          • calebninja
            Designing for trade show banners
            calebninja
            So my company wants to update their trade show banners.

They're leaning in the direction of using a photograph as a giant background for several connecting banners. The banners I believe...
            Today, 03:32 PM
          • praxis11
            Reply to Learning logo design
            praxis11
            But an extension that gets paid. ...
            Today, 03:12 PM
          • kemingMatters
            Reply to Acrobat Pro DC problem
            kemingMatters
            If you name the yes/no checkboxes in the same set with the identical field name you just have to make sure the checkboxes have different values. In doing so they will behave like radio buttons BUT will...
            Today, 03:02 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X