Static Vinyl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Vinyl

Any reputable online vendors that can print color graphics on a static vinyl?

Attending a trade show and would like to print graphics and then apply to a pillar.

Searched locally, no vendors I know of can produce this for us.

Open to any suggestions...

Static graphics are called Cling.
    They will not stick to pillars in a trade show venue.

Comment

PD is right, but the place I work for has a product that just might work for your purposes. PM me.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

I once ran into Kydex covered pillars in a hotel venue. NOTHING would stick to those.
        Best to check...

Comment

Well, I did say "might work".
          “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nagygg
            Reply to Print screen desaturates image
            nagygg
            No, I don't want to work with the pasted image further, I just used it to compare if the image shown in the Windows Photo Viewer, and the image shown on the canvas have the same pixel colors. Then I noticed,...
            Today, 12:33 AM
          • CobraStrike
            Reply to Tell me what you think!
            CobraStrike
            Dear ShantiBliss,

1 Positive - It is a great start, you are thinking about the subject matter in an interesting and unique way. 2 Positive - You are thinking about a focal point which is...
            Yesterday, 11:52 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Which Font do you Think Works Best?
            CobraStrike
            Hello World,

My Boss signed off and is asking the customer on the first design. But I am wondering which font looks better. 1, 2, or neither in your opinion and why?

Thank you,...
            Yesterday, 11:24 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Reply to Help with a color palette
            CobraStrike
            Hello alber2410,

So, you are probably going to get a million responses. Yellow or orange will go with both your purples and blues I am sure you know this. I would suggest an in-between...
            Yesterday, 11:10 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Reply to Playing Cards
            CobraStrike
            Dear JofDiamonds,

I like the work that you have produced. 1. Negative - While I notice the varying line width of the image it might not be enough to really make the work stand out. With that...
            Yesterday, 10:50 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X