Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
recommendations for an A3+ borderless printer, plus problems with double-sided printing. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendations for an A3+ borderless printer, plus problems with double-sided printing.

basically i amtornbetween the epson stylus photo 1290s and the canon i9950.as i am a student,and both of themhave astronomical price tags on them, i would appreciate it if there are any other recommendations on an alternative A3+ that performs like a ferrari but its economical at the same time.

also, whenever i print double-sided on a sheet of paper, the images never sync, and it's way anal, because i tend to produce a lot of booklets and i always have problems about the front and back alignment. suggestions anyone?

thanks.

have a look at the HP CP1700, CP1700 D or CP1700PS (comes with RIP). V. economical, fast and high quality.

hand: ollie@ollielindsey.co.uk

eye: www.ollielindsey.co.uk

mouth: 07966 160 983

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X