Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recommendations for an A3+ borderless printer, plus problems with double-sided printing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendations for an A3+ borderless printer, plus problems with double-sided printing.

basically i amtornbetween the epson stylus photo 1290s and the canon i9950.as i am a student,and both of themhave astronomical price tags on them, i would appreciate it if there are any other recommendations on an alternative A3+ that performs like a ferrari but its economical at the same time.

also, whenever i print double-sided on a sheet of paper, the images never sync, and it's way anal, because i tend to produce a lot of booklets and i always have problems about the front and back alignment. suggestions anyone?

thanks.

have a look at the HP CP1700, CP1700 D or CP1700PS (comes with RIP). V. economical, fast and high quality.

hand: ollie@ollielindsey.co.uk

eye: www.ollielindsey.co.uk

mouth: 07966 160 983

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Artsychica
      Reply to Google Fiber
      Artsychica
      I'm in Charlotte where they've installed it but it never made it to my house. Supposedly the lots in my neighborhood are too spaced out to make installation worth it.
      Yesterday, 08:37 PM
    • Artsychica
      Reply to What do you think about design of this site
      Artsychica
      It also feels a bit busy and unorganized. I didn't really get graphic design from seeing it. That said, it does look professional. I'm just not fully getting the intended message from what you've pre...
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM
    • Artsychica
      Reply to Dream jobs?
      Artsychica
      I'm a student as well so my knowledge is limited, but as it stands today I'd really like to find a job in an agency that does food related marketing projects. We actually have a company in Charlotte that...
      Yesterday, 08:21 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hi guys im new
      KitchWitch
      Hi Penguinruwan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Yesterday, 01:24 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Hi guys im new
      PrintDriver
      Not quite sure what to tell you.
      The profession of graphic design is not learned by watching tricks on Youtube or learning the software buttons. There is quite a bit of theory that goes into a good...
      Yesterday, 01:22 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X