Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Crisp Type - Printer Recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Crisp Type - Printer Recommendations?

I am currently using an Epson C-82 printer for freelance design work and I am looking to upgrade to a more professional printer. I will be using the printer basically to print custom wedding invitations and I am looking for a printer with more consistent registration. I often use alot of serif and script fonts and in need of a printer that has the capability to print clean, crisp type. I have had several epson printers in the past and typically favor these. If anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for your time,
    marilyn

If it were me I would buy a color Xerox Laser Printer.

Randy Gennick
    A.S.A.P. Art & Design

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Reply to Resizing images
      HotButton
      Why? How were those dimensions decided?

If the subject is golf carts, which are essentially square from every angle, then images of 3.x to 1 aspect ratio are a bad plan.

You're...
      Today, 10:54 AM
    • Obsidian86
      Dropbox hacked
      Obsidian86
      Drop box was recently hacked. A reported 68 million user's passwords have been released on the internet. Not counting the people that keep other information like passwords in files in their dropbox account....
      Today, 10:51 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Resizing images
      KitchWitch
      Hi Diamondmaxx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 10:45 AM
    • diamondmaxx
      Resizing images
      diamondmaxx
      New to graphics and web design and am confused. I need my images to be 974 x 294 for a slideshow. The images my customer is giving me are various sizes but here is an example of one - 300 dpi and 5760...
      Today, 10:41 AM
    • designzombie
      Reply to OSX Sierra
      designzombie
      I would love to be able to use my computer entirely with my voice. I work from home and mostly work with text. It would be nice if my computer accurately understood what I was telling it to do without...
      Today, 10:37 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X