No announcement yet.

Infiniti YF-6250SL - Printing on translucent/backlit media??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti YF-6250SL - Printing on translucent/backlit media??

Im trying to find someone else that has one of these machines.

I currently use one on a daily basis at work and we are having major issues printing to a translucent or backlit media. The supplier of this machine told us that it was possible when the machine was purchased but have been unable to profile the machine to print on either of these medias, and a rep for another company has told me that she has checked with european clients of hers and NONE of them were able to get the Infiniti to print on ANY translucent media.... So im curious to see if anyone anywhere in the world is capable of this task?

Thanking you in advance

I don't use one of these machines but are you talking about the coated plastic material or the vinyl backlit material? Have you talked to the material manufacturer?

PD is a grande format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

We have spoken to our 3M representitive and they were unable to help us and said that they were unable to get a profile working for a vinyl backlit material anywhere they tried (Australia & Europe) for the Infiniti 6250SL

HI Pauly, what ink set and Rip do you have for the infiniti.. ?

Latest Topics

• Vaudoux
          Got a job in an advertising agency and it's... extremely boring?
          I've studied design for 3 years and had freelance clients here and there before. I just got my first actual job as a designer after being on the job market for about a year without any success.
          Today, 04:50 AM
        • Red Kittie Kat
          Reply to Someone experienced in Pinterest here?
          Red Kittie Kat
          As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
          Today, 12:51 AM
        • ohqpi
          Christmas Advice! Wacom Intuos Pro
          Hi guys,

I am in need of some advice for my sisters christmas present. She is a graphic designer & I really want to get her a gift that she will love and helps her with her work. So...
          Yesterday, 10:54 PM
        • B
          Reply to Questions
          Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
          Yesterday, 10:44 PM
        • Jynx
          I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
          Yesterday, 08:43 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us