Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti YF-6250SL - Printing on translucent/backlit media??

Im trying to find someone else that has one of these machines.

I currently use one on a daily basis at work and we are having major issues printing to a translucent or backlit media. The supplier of this machine told us that it was possible when the machine was purchased but have been unable to profile the machine to print on either of these medias, and a rep for another company has told me that she has checked with european clients of hers and NONE of them were able to get the Infiniti to print on ANY translucent media.... So im curious to see if anyone anywhere in the world is capable of this task?

Thanking you in advance

Regards

I don't use one of these machines but are you talking about the coated plastic material or the vinyl backlit material? Have you talked to the material manufacturer?

PD is a grande format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

We have spoken to our 3M representitive and they were unable to help us and said that they were unable to get a profile working for a vinyl backlit material anywhere they tried (Australia & Europe) for the Infiniti 6250SL

Comment

HI Pauly, what ink set and Rip do you have for the infiniti.. ?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X