SEEKING EPSON STYLUS PRO 9600 OWNERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEEKING EPSON STYLUS PRO 9600 OWNERS

Strata Research, a national public opinion research firm working is seeking input from professionals using Epson Stylus Pro 9600 inkjet printers. Your opinions will help shape product improvements that will lead to better products for your industry. If you would like to take part in a short, 15 to 20-minute telephone survey for which you would be paid $50 for completing, please call Adrian Peterson at (800) 390-8952.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ampeddesign
    Reply to Logo Critique Please
    ampeddesign
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I am worried that the E is not obvious enough. Do you think that's the case? Or do you think maybe it doesn't matter so much?
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • SophieMDesigner
    Good morrow! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in this logo?
    SophieMDesigner
    Hi GDF Peeps!

My name is Sophie M O'Connell I live in Sunny Devon in the UK and I was recently made redundant from a local newspaper/ad agency. Turns out this isn't such a bad thing though......
    Yesterday, 08:02 PM
  • Mojo
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    Mojo
    I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
    Yesterday, 12:44 PM
  • B
    Reply to Logo Critique Please
    B
    It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
    Yesterday, 12:25 PM
  • B
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    B
    It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
    Yesterday, 12:06 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X