SEEKING EPSON STYLUS PRO 9600 OWNERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEEKING EPSON STYLUS PRO 9600 OWNERS

Strata Research, a national public opinion research firm working is seeking input from professionals using Epson Stylus Pro 9600 inkjet printers. Your opinions will help shape product improvements that will lead to better products for your industry. If you would like to take part in a short, 15 to 20-minute telephone survey for which you would be paid $50 for completing, please call Adrian Peterson at (800) 390-8952.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
    PrintDriver
    You are trying to figure ink costs?
    Most production printers have a consumables report you can run that will give you a pretty good ink usage average after a couple weeks. Run a few jobs on the...
    Today, 06:27 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
    PrintDriver
    Are you saying it is automatically changing mm to inches?
    Try this:

Without having a file open,
    go to Illustrator menu > preferences > Units > General and select mm....
    Today, 06:19 AM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
    Protagonist
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
    Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • kruze
    Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
    kruze
    hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
  • kruze
    Reply to hello
    kruze
    Read it. thanks
    Yesterday, 09:04 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X