Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    PrintDriver
    Which group of millennials are you targeting? Because not all millennials are the same. I posted an article here recently where the author had identified 5 subgroups of millennials and targeting for each...
    Today, 11:13 AM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEEKING EPSON STYLUS PRO 9600 OWNERS

Strata Research, a national public opinion research firm working is seeking input from professionals using Epson Stylus Pro 9600 inkjet printers. Your opinions will help shape product improvements that will lead to better products for your industry. If you would like to take part in a short, 15 to 20-minute telephone survey for which you would be paid $50 for completing, please call Adrian Peterson at (800) 390-8952.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X