No announcement yet.

Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Using Epsom Stylus 3000. I have a PDF of a document that is 6x8, the spreads are 6x16. I am trying to print on 11x17 but no matter what I do in the printer dialogue box I cannot get a landscaped print.

Any help is much appreciated.

Did you check the page set-up also? I am sure you probobly did but just in case, I wanted to ask. Also, make sure you have the correct PPD chosen for your printer.
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• D&gr
      Reply to Spa website design, feedback please
      D&gr
      I'm not yet done coding, but you can visit it and see the design live here: khayoespa.com I spend hours coding that I don't think the design is any good. I need someone with years' of experience in website...
      Yesterday, 10:51 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Empty PNG files?
      PrintDriver
      Are they something you are trying to right click?
      That doesn't always work. There are web tricks out there that make doing that give you a blank file.

Asking permission to use the imagery...
      Yesterday, 10:29 AM
    • docrocks
      Reply to Empty PNG files?
      docrocks
      Thanks PrintDriver. These are images downloaded from Ancestry.com and show census forms etc. I'll contact them and see if they can help.
      Yesterday, 10:14 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Please Critique my Space Inspired Magazine
      PrintDriver
      Let me give you a little advice on Pantone's color of the year...

They are always Textile swatches for one thing, when they should be standard design swatches. Most print houses don't carry...
      Yesterday, 09:31 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Monitor for postproduction
      PrintDriver
      Monitors are sort of a matter of opinion.
      I do all my pre-press work on not so expensive Viewsonic monitors in a dual monitor setup. I already know that for print, my monitor will not accurately...
      Yesterday, 09:13 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X