No announcement yet.

Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Using Epsom Stylus 3000. I have a PDF of a document that is 6x8, the spreads are 6x16. I am trying to print on 11x17 but no matter what I do in the printer dialogue box I cannot get a landscaped print.

Any help is much appreciated.

Did you check the page set-up also? I am sure you probobly did but just in case, I wanted to ask. Also, make sure you have the correct PPD chosen for your printer.
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Digital Duplicator printers
      PrintDriver
      There's a lot of stuff online about using digital duplicators for thermo. I looked cuz I wondered what the post was about. Most of it sounds to me like a slapdash way of doing a supposedly high end type...
      Today, 07:12 PM
    • CourtneyKay
      My official introduction!
      CourtneyKay
      I realized I am rather new here and haven't made an official introduction!

So without further ado, my name is Courtney and I am a graphic designer. I studied advertising in school, and currently...
      Today, 05:06 PM
    • Biggs097
      Biggs097
      You'll need a bit more than just a duplicator or offset press for thermography.
      And I'm afraid a digital machine wont be an option at all.

Traditional thermo prints also get passed...
      Today, 02:52 PM
    • KitchWitch
      KitchWitch
      Hi irishdz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 01:00 PM
    • irishdz
      Digital Duplicator printers
      irishdz
      Recently I decided to include thermography in my small business but have struggled to find a good wet ink/ digital duplicator printer. Does anyone know of a good one?
      Today, 12:50 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X