No announcement yet.

Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant print Landscape no matter what...

Using Epsom Stylus 3000. I have a PDF of a document that is 6x8, the spreads are 6x16. I am trying to print on 11x17 but no matter what I do in the printer dialogue box I cannot get a landscaped print.

Any help is much appreciated.

Did you check the page set-up also? I am sure you probobly did but just in case, I wanted to ask. Also, make sure you have the correct PPD chosen for your printer.
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alice28
      Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
      alice28
      I am happy to sign up here too!!!
      Yesterday, 11:33 PM
    • Keyare
      Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
      Keyare
      Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
      Yesterday, 10:23 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Comment on Cranking them out
      CobraStrike
      This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
      Yesterday, 06:10 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
      PrintDriver
      Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
      Yesterday, 04:06 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Feedback for a poster design
      PrintDriver
      You have 2 days. That's 48 hours with a lot of coffee. If something is not working, you fix it.Making more work for yourself isn't part of the equation. A client's piece is about the client, not about...
      Yesterday, 03:19 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X