team lead activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team lead activities

Guys is any one is a team lead for some Prepress orgnization.
    I want to know how to hanlde a team of Graphic designers and what is the work flow.

That is one hell of a broad question.
    It depends on your workflow, how your jobs come in, who has experience, etc. etc.... there are too many factors to say "THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT."
    I would suggest going to a training course - they are more helpful than you can ever imagine.

Comment

I ment the Process that you instruct a Designer that these are the steps you follow and this is how you work. I know that it comes with experience. To deliver quick all the other things.

Comment

Depends on your industry. What I might tell you to do as a large format prepress tech is not what someone in the 4-color world will tell you.

Want to narrow this down some? Designers don't usually work UNDER a Pre-press lead (Though one could wish, LOL). Designers work under Art Directors and Creative directors, usually, in group situations.

Comment

Here's a page with some links on prepress. I forget which one I saved.

http://search.about.com/fullsearch.h...ss%20checklist
          --Ciao for Niao--
          Ethan

Comment

We may be able to help you more if you can be a bit more specific like PD said
            I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

This is an BPO. They are into e-publishing. Like designing a broucher to Books (Catalog) etc.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• adamlevine
                Games in this Christmas
                adamlevine
                Games in this Christmas
                I am planning to organize play with his family during Christmas break. Can someone give me the idea about the game? The venue is indoors or outdoors
                Yesterday, 10:11 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Advice on simple banking-style design
                PrintDriver
                Too many words.
                I grew up playing text only adventure games. The banking was always the easiest part. You put your loot into whatever passed for a ''bank'' and kept on playing.

For...
                Yesterday, 08:09 PM
              • GreyOsprey
                Protecting from unauthorized use by a school, when parent's hired me for the work?
                GreyOsprey
                Hey all,

I searched for any article like this, however found none. I'm figuring that is because of the strange nature of this project.

I was approached by one of the parent's...
                Yesterday, 06:35 PM
              • Splashsky
                Advice on simple banking-style design
                Splashsky
                So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
                Yesterday, 12:10 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
                PrintDriver
                Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
                The Output.
                As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
                Yesterday, 08:46 AM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X