No announcement yet.
make a business preposel look good Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Cosmo
    Reply to how to ceate this effect?
    It looks like several different photos (or different parts of the same photo) just rotated and cropped and then stacked on top of each other.
    Today, 07:08 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Hello
    Welcome. I come from 20+ years of prepress and design in sheetfed offset, but have been in the corrugated industry since 2012.
    Today, 06:41 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Setup for 4 panel DL flyer/brochure
    Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the panels being a different size. True, they will need to be, but the size difference is very small. If you use decent margins, you will be fine doing them all the same...
    Today, 06:39 PM
  • B
    Reply to Setup for 4 panel DL flyer/brochure
    Is this a gate fold, an accordion fold, a roll fold, etc.? Depending on how it's folded, each of the panels will need to be sized just a bit differently from the next.
    Today, 06:17 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Is there a way to do this?
    At your point keeping up on cloud would be my suggestion....
    Today, 06:07 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make a business preposel look good

Is there anyone who is into Business Proposel design. Meaning the company gives you the text contant and you have to use your colour sence and vizual images to make them look good. I am doing this for the first time i dont know how to do.
    This is a marketing team where they write up business preposel's and give it to there clients. They want the preposel's to look good, So with the help of a GD they make it look good and this is in soft copy and Hard copy. I can make it look good with colours, Images, Layouts etc. But does this have any standards and perticular international format, that we should follow.

Last edited by kapilchakravarthy; 05-27-2005, 06:29 AM.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.