Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make a business preposel look good

Hi,

Is there anyone who is into Business Proposel design. Meaning the company gives you the text contant and you have to use your colour sence and vizual images to make them look good. I am doing this for the first time i dont know how to do.
    This is a marketing team where they write up business preposel's and give it to there clients. They want the preposel's to look good, So with the help of a GD they make it look good and this is in soft copy and Hard copy. I can make it look good with colours, Images, Layouts etc. But does this have any standards and perticular international format, that we should follow.

PLS HELP
    Last edited by kapilchakravarthy; 05-27-2005, 02:29 AM.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sarahmoss
    Rate my website
    sarahmoss
    Hi, i am a newbie. Is there anybody to rate my website? Its a car rental service based website. please rate this website and give me the feedback.
    Point out the drawbacks also, and help me to improve...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to How to make lace with illustrator?
    HotButton
    There are plenty of lace-oriented Illustrator brushes to be found online, but if you're really looking to get into creating your own original patterns, I'm afraid you won't find much in the way of lace...
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • B
    Reply to Brand new! 😊
    B
    Welcome to the forum "Brand New" Graphic2505!

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members....
    Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  • Horrux
    Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
    Horrux
    Nope, that's not in my brand's colors. The corporation uses dark green and shades of brown/beige/sand......
    Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  • MumboJum73
    Reply to Student looking for advice
    MumboJum73
    haha Nobody ever keeled over from a crappy business card, but yes times they are a changin'.
    Yesterday, 07:21 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X