Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make a business preposel look good

Hi,

Is there anyone who is into Business Proposel design. Meaning the company gives you the text contant and you have to use your colour sence and vizual images to make them look good. I am doing this for the first time i dont know how to do.
    This is a marketing team where they write up business preposel's and give it to there clients. They want the preposel's to look good, So with the help of a GD they make it look good and this is in soft copy and Hard copy. I can make it look good with colours, Images, Layouts etc. But does this have any standards and perticular international format, that we should follow.

PLS HELP
    Last edited by kapilchakravarthy; 05-27-2005, 01:29 AM.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seedpress
    ICC Profile that Won't Soft Proof?
    seedpress
    Recently I contacted a printer manufacturer to request ICC profiles for their printers.

Here's what they wrote:
    Our graphic workflow uses ICC profiles when converting and preparing...
    Today, 08:47 PM
  • Jeohs1111
    Logo Design for Sports Conpany
    Jeohs1111
    I am searching for a web designer to create a logo for a Combine and Showcase for high school athletics.
    The website will also feature athletic training and youth camps.
    The name of the organization...
    Today, 07:30 PM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to two posters
    Protagonist
    The color balance is off on the two right side characters in the Hannibal poster. It looks like you tried darkening the images with a curves adjustment which introduced a lot of noise and turned them...
    Today, 01:28 PM
  • B
    Reply to CMYK - black and white?
    B
    Four-color process will give you a richer-looking print than the flat and sometimes lifeless look of a B&W halftone. As pointed out, though, even the slightest variation in ink densities will noticeably...
    Today, 10:53 AM
  • hectorclark
    Reply to two posters
    hectorclark
    Hey, It's really creative works. Best wishes for you. Carry on....
    Yesterday, 01:05 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X