X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLOR SEPS in AI- HELP!

Please anyone- I am trying to seperate 2 spot colors for a simple illustator job, but when i go to FILE- SEPERATION SETUP, the SEPERATION SET UP is gray and I cannot choose it! I read somewhere on the net that i needed to install PPD drivers, so I did....still no luck- PLEASE HELP! :0(

Have you selected a postscript printer?
    My head hurts
    ....................( I )
    ...................Ω

Comment

thanks for the reply ghastly. i haven't selected a postscript printer. how would i go about doing that?

Comment

do you HAVE a postscript printer?
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

ghastly- i think you helped me figure it out! YES! thanks from the bottom of my heart. i went to my printers in my control panel and selected a different printer from the one i am currently using and i am now able to see the seperation set up under the file menu- you ROCK my world right now. Thanks.

Comment

thanks defjoe- i dont have a postscript printer, but i selected one in my control panel and it looks like that has helped solve the problem.

Comment

No worries
              My head hurts
              ....................( I )
              ...................Ω

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X