Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Portfolio critique?
    PrintDriver
    Or not be inclined to hire you, knowing what you look like. Discrimination based on looks is illegal but why tempt fate?

Also, a personal logo begs the question, are you working for me and...
    Today, 04:31 PM
  • Danx
    Reply to Your thoughts on this logo?
    Danx
    I just Googled some good articles about Gestalt / design principles, and now I get it (I hope). And I aggree, the logo is awful!

Thank you for the replies, very appreciated.
    Today, 04:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to What effect is this and how can I replicate it?
    kemingMatters
    It's called distressing, and there are countless ways to do it, most involve using a texture to make a selection or mask to delete or hide part of the image so it looks worn.
    Today, 04:00 PM
  • Momoshy
    Reply to Portfolio critique?
    Momoshy
    I think is very good, simple, organized, user friendly, variety of design.

Optional suggestions, you could add a picture of yourself somewhere. This is not mandatory but, there is a psicological...
    Today, 03:29 PM
  • Kool
    Comment on Preparing for print
    Kool
    Also, why did you lift your answer directly from this article? You could at least post a link so people can read the entire article. http://www.articlesbase.com/internet...les/custom-pri...
    Today, 03:24 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small start up digital commercial printer

Hi, can anyone share some info about commercial printers? which brand/model? . I would like to have one that would print like 500 up letterheads, 4 color, digital...short runs, any recomendations?

Thanks!

What state are u in? Some states have tax breaks for printers and ways to save money on your electricity bill. I know if Florida we do, we have a legal guy at where i work (printing association of florida) and ws explaining that to me. I guess its worth checking out. Cuase if you are looking to buy a machine i think u can avoid paying the taxes on it in our state. Just trying to help.

Comment

Thanks for your help, that's great news.

Comment

Here ya go:
        http://abdick.com/Equipment/DI_Presses/KPG_5634DI.html
        and
        http://www.heidelberg.com/www/pages/...contentID=2673

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X