Digital Proofing Answers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Proofing Answers

Has anyone tried the CPProof digital proofing software from ICG? My Pre-Press department has recently had a demo copy and have not stopped raving about it. I wanted some more opinions before I gave the go head to purchase. It appears to be very cheap for the huge amount of benefits that come with the product.

http://www.icg.ltd.uk/products/cp-proof.htm

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Creative Block - Type for branding
    salsa
    So did they ask you to adjust their logo or not? If not, you'll just have to live with it. If they have, then it's your job as the designer to understand what typeface to use to communicate something....
    Today, 10:10 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
    salsa
    Oh dear, did you get my old job?

I have dealt with exactly what you're going through. On a regular basis, I would have to provide 6-7 versions of a design with different shades of green or...
    Today, 10:06 AM
  • Graphic2505
    Reply to Assignment to get the job
    Graphic2505
    Thank you very much guys!
    I am still working on it and I think I'm getting there.
    I will let you know how it goes!
    Today, 09:58 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Student looking for advice
    salsa
    OP, I agree with the advice about getting an internship somewhere. You might also want to try looking for part time jobs in print shops. Even if you're not doing graphic design you'll probably learn a...
    Today, 09:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Student looking for advice
    PrintDriver
    ditto.
    Today, 09:55 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X