Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to use for full color, 11x17, on 60lb-80lb paper?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use for full color, 11x17, on 60lb-80lb paper?

Hello,

I'm new to the printing world, and I am looking for something very project specific here...

I need to print:

Full color...but depth doesn't matter much. Realistic photo quality is not that important... 600dpi or a litttle less would be fine I think.

11x17 on 60lb-80lb paper. If it weren't for this all important requirement, I would probably just go with one of those new Xerox solid-ink phasers

High Volume / fast? a high monthly duty cycle would be nice. I'm going to need to print about 50,000 of these 11x17 pages per month - 100k if you count that I need to print both sides. Decent cPPM for 11x17 would be nice.

low cost per page.. the toner or ink or whatever should be very reasonable & parts should be readily available.

low budget?... I'm trying to stay well under $5k for the printer if possible.

I would like to go with some kind of digitial option if possible....

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by atari; 07-11-2005, 02:13 AM.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to morning routine for success?
    kemingMatters
    Not having my son tell me he has to poop as we're going out the door is my morning routine for success, if that doesn't happen then I'm nearly late and that isn't successful.
    Today, 02:12 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to your 2.0 sites....
    kemingMatters
    Do you mean CMS?
    Today, 02:08 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Title design for travel blog
    kemingMatters
    Here's what I see off the hop:

- velentless
    - the grey swoosh; looks like it's meant to be white
    - the swoosh is too clean
    - the P is a little too rough when compared to...
    Today, 02:08 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to morning routine for success?
    designzombie
    I'm an insomniac. For me, the morning is largely unproductive. The only part of it that is routine is driving kids to school followed by procrastination. Posting on this forum is part of my procrastination...
    Today, 01:45 PM
  • wandermax
    Title design for travel blog
    wandermax
    Hey guys!

I'm really glad I found this forum, it could have helped me on several occasions on previous projects had I discovered it earlier. Better late than never!

I'm traveling...
    Today, 01:23 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X