Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to use for full color, 11x17, on 60lb-80lb paper?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use for full color, 11x17, on 60lb-80lb paper?

Hello,

I'm new to the printing world, and I am looking for something very project specific here...

I need to print:

Full color...but depth doesn't matter much. Realistic photo quality is not that important... 600dpi or a litttle less would be fine I think.

11x17 on 60lb-80lb paper. If it weren't for this all important requirement, I would probably just go with one of those new Xerox solid-ink phasers

High Volume / fast? a high monthly duty cycle would be nice. I'm going to need to print about 50,000 of these 11x17 pages per month - 100k if you count that I need to print both sides. Decent cPPM for 11x17 would be nice.

low cost per page.. the toner or ink or whatever should be very reasonable & parts should be readily available.

low budget?... I'm trying to stay well under $5k for the printer if possible.

I would like to go with some kind of digitial option if possible....

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by atari; 07-11-2005, 02:13 AM.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Hello....
    B
    Hi Troep. Welcome to the forum!

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members -- just to get you started.

http:/...
    Today, 01:23 PM
  • Troep
    Hello....
    Troep
    Hello I'm Troep and i'm new to this forum
    Today, 12:53 PM
  • B
    Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
    B
    Which grain type did you select from the drop-down menu. If you selected stipple, it will make it B&W. Otherwise, I don't know why you're getting that effect. Honestly, though, I tend to avoid raster-based...
    Today, 12:43 PM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Sizing Photos for Portfolio Grid in WordPress
    calebninja
    Can you provide a link to your website so we can see what you mean about the sizes?

Are you having an alignment issue?
    Today, 09:50 AM
  • Lord Daz
    Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
    Lord Daz
    Really? What do you do exaktly?

To start, I create a simple linear gradient with the white and red color stops in a rectangle. I select Effect - Texture - Grain.

Now I have a...
    Today, 09:48 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X