Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• murofwoh
    so, i have decided to start up a bit of freelancing
    murofwoh
    to help pay the bills. three kids, one a high school junior, plus some big bills coming due have forced my hand. one cool thing is I made this decision after someone asked me to help them out with some...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to Logo feedback needed
    murofwoh
    it isn't the worst logo I have ever seen, but it has a bit of a clip art feel to it, like you used a cityscape clip art then a clip art runner then a jet and melded the three. also more exploration with...
    Today, 01:14 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Dojo Dragon Shirt Design.
    BillyLogan
    Great job! Nice choice of colors - young, fun and very happy. Must agree with MaNL though about the character's emotion. But that is not much of an issue. Over-all, you did great, man!
    Today, 01:03 AM
  • cysir
    Comment on Personal Logo Concepts
    cysir
    Thanks for the response! I started out sketching, actually. Thanks for the link!
    Today, 01:00 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Sand Queen
    BillyLogan
    WOW! That's all I could say. You've got talent, man and I hope you'll hone it. At you are your work is very impressive and I can see that you've got an eye for art. Just keep it up and I wish you all...
    Today, 12:58 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing color on binders

Hello everyone. I hope this is in the right section if not I apologize!

I have been checking this site daily (usually multiple times a day) for about a month now and I love it! Now for my first question, I'm sure there will be many more and I will offer help when ever I can, though I seem to be a rookie compared to many of the members on here... ok sorry for the long intro...

I am trying to find a printer that will be able to print color on a plastic 3 ring binder. I didn't think it would be a problem but every one of my companies vendors say they cannot do it. The closest I came was one said they would print it on a page and laminate it onto the cover of the binder, this is an option we do not want to have to resort to. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good printshop that can do this... unfortunally I work for a large corporation and it wont be as easy as just getting a list of them and picking one, but I would like to have some options to give the bosses... any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Satch...
    SIZE DOES MATTER!

Look for someone who does custom silkscreening or thermal transfer. There must be someone who does custom binders. 4-color may be pushing it but 1 or 2 colors are a possibility. I just pulled this up doing a Google search on: custom printed 3-ring binders. It was one of about 30.
    http://www.printed-3ring-binders.com/
    This is not an endorsement.

Comment

Ya I guess you're right, now that you mention it, the sample they showed me (for a second) was only two color - I think that's the best we're going to be able to do - I will definitely show them this link and explain that 2 is the limit! I appreciate this, it was probably a stupid question but I was at a dead-end!
      -satch...
      SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

Have you also thought about printing your image on card stock and getting binders with a clear sleave on the front that you can just insert the printed piece into.

Comment

Some of those vendors may not be limited to 2 color. Did you try a google to look around?

Comment

No I've been busy with other projects and have the rest of the week off because I'm in a wedding. When I posted this I just thought maybe someone knew of a spacific printer that could do it - I will shop around when I get back from my little vaca! Thanks again for the responce I do appreciate it!
            -Satchel-
            SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X