Direct Mail List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Mail List

Do you know or use any good places that I can buy a mailing list for my chuch's open house? We are looking to mail between 5k, 10k, 15K. We are doing it twice. One to set it up and one to followup. Any Advice is appreciated.
    I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

I'm working on getting you a local contact in Indianapolis. At the last place I worked we used to buy from them a lot.

I 'll let you know tomorrow.
    You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to Need critique for logo
      PanToshi
      Hi Bemi and welcome to GDF.

Is it a good thing to represent yourself as having ''no thoughts''? Or am I misunderstanding your explanation of the word ''beminciu''.

We ask all...
      Today, 09:42 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Infographic based book on Hydraulic Fracturing
      PrintDriver
      Mod approval? Pick the second post. Thought the first had vanished and did it right the second time. And delete this one too.
      thanks!
      PD
      Today, 09:41 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
      PanToshi
      Hi JJ and welcome to GDF.

Logo design is not an ''entry-level'' endeavor - although altogether too many folks seem to think otherwise. Your business plan should have allotted some capital...
      Today, 09:34 PM
    • RushHourGraffic
      Reply to What is your Creative Block remedy?
      RushHourGraffic
      Play with different states of mind. I'm not recommending recreational drug use here (although...).

Sometimes I will roll right out of bed and try to sit down and fire off a few ideas. When...
      Today, 09:16 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Infographic based book on Hydraulic Fracturing
      PrintDriver
      I gave up trying to read your small type on about the 3rd page due to all the spelling and grammar errors.
      You have some strangely cherrypicked data that seems to conflate all fossil fuel usage...
      Today, 08:41 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X