Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn cool flash site...

Modern Living
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Wow, that was VERY cool.
    i remember there used to be tons of sites like that when the internet first was coming out...nothing that interesting though!
    www.standercreative.com

Comment

Oooo! Sweet! I could spend all day on there... lol
      ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

well it took me a while but i watched all of them.
        i went backwards from 99 down. they are in order from when he made them. at the beginning they aren't flash, they are animated gifs. he's gotten much better.
        Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

I wish I could do stuff like that!!

Comment

That one with the horses was pretty trippy.
            Hollywood should give this guy however many million dollars they give people to make a movie and see what he comes up with. I'm sure that it couldn't be any worse than SWAT.
            • match in the gas tank, boom boom •

Comment

this site is fab.... will fill my gaps throughout the day for the next few weeks!
              i love work...
              ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
                PrintDriver
                Who is making the real money on those sites?
                Hint: Not You.
                Today, 09:29 AM
              • IgorRus
                Reply to Site Builder vs. Build it yourself
                IgorRus
                You can use website builders for your business. You will have total control over the design of your website as you get to choose from over a hundred different templates. If none of these satisfy you,...
                Today, 09:00 AM
              • bigdata
                Reply to What was your path to the world of design?
                bigdata
                B

It seems that I've been designing since ever. One way or another. Even as a child I drew designs all over my bedroom walls. I have absolutely no idea why or how for that matter, just natural...
                Today, 04:42 AM
              • B
                Reply to Help with the lost website!
                B
                FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
                Yesterday, 10:25 PM
              • pilotguy251
                Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
                pilotguy251
                I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
                Yesterday, 10:20 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X