Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    PanToshi
    Yep, like I said, freelancers who are hoping to work full-time for the company for which they are occasionally freelancing are unemployed designers who are freelancing until they find full-time work.
    Today, 02:40 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    MichaelWied
    The "freelancers" are basically there to be called in if a big project comes up and they need the extra hand, and these are designers hoping to get a full time spot at the company.
    Today, 01:51 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embossed Business Cards

I'm having troubling finding a quality printer that is capable of doing embossed business cards-Does anyone have any recommendations or know of a resource?

Thanks in Advance~

Akea kaei

See if you can get your hands on a graphic arts blue book. http://www.gabb.com/
    Somehow we got listed in there and get it for free.
    For dies check out http://www.owossographic.com/
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks MD for the resource. I'll have to look into these as I really don't understand the whole process or how to find quality. Anyone else with known resources?

Thanks Again~

Comment

www.greatfxbusinesscards.com is awesome. I've done 3 business card orders through them, and I've been totally excited by the results every time
        Try googling it next time...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X