JetSetDesign Conference Coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetSetDesign Conference Coverage

I was looking for a site that collected news about design conferences and couldn't find any. If you are interested in news and updates about design conferences please check out JetSetDesign.net

let me know if you have any sugestions or advice!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Silly question about color....
    Cosmo
    It's being printed with an inkjet so it will use multiple colors of ink to arrive at the PMS color (or as close as possible).

But specifying it as a PMS color will give the printer a target...
    Today, 10:31 AM
  • Samm89
    Samm89
    Thanks Ratkins, that's a good point. I have never been instructed to create a white ink and I only ever use Paper, I guess for some reason I was thinking of Paper as overprinting, when of course it knocks...
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • B
    Reply to Design for Steam Avatar
    B
    Hi Lucsbr. We don't allow solicitations for free work here. If you want to pay someone to design your avatar, feel free to post a message in the classified section.
    Today, 10:28 AM
  • lucsbr
    Design for Steam Avatar
    lucsbr
    Hi, I need a design for my Steam group, in the size 184px per 184px. My group name is Brasil Fighters, but we were thinking of a BF in the Avatar, but feel free to be creative! Thank you, Lucas
    Today, 10:26 AM
  • Ratkins
    Ratkins
    On a window cling it is possible that the white would be white ink. I'd make sure the production manager understands what you want. It's not 4/C, anyway....
    Today, 10:20 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X