Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• typo
    Reply to Properly font pairing recommendation
    typo
    First of all, thank you for your complete answer.

Meanwhile I've read some articles, also I've received some constructive critiques and I decide to take in consideration replacing the Arial...
    Today, 08:04 AM
  • WebOutGateway
    Reply to What are some tools, books that every designer needs?
    WebOutGateway
    You may use the following;
    PHOTOSHOP
    ILLUSTRATOR
    PHP
    JQUERY
    JAVASCRIPT
    HTML
    CSS
    BOOTSTRAP

Checkout the link below and find how interesting...
    Today, 05:48 AM
  • kion
    Reply to Please critique product packaging designs for a new range of desserts Part 2
    kion
    You still have consistency issues, primarily in style. I feel like you knocked these out without having sketched them on pen and paper first and just went straight into Illustrator and started blocking...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • DesignGeek
    Reply to Print portfolio to interview?
    DesignGeek
    I agree, unless the job is online only, take any professionally printed pieces you have. There's something to be said for being able to hold a brochure or annual report in your hands and turn the pages....
    Today, 04:37 AM
  • kymc
    Reply to Black and White Photographs in CMYK
    kymc
    Another question: if a prospective printer is recommending Japan Coated 2001 as the CMYK profile, what Photoshop settings can I use to make a compatible profile, but with black set to heavy? I don't see...
    Today, 02:31 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X