Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial Presentaion software (free)

For those of you who like doing tutorials,

here's a free tutorial soft ware (windows only)

http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Anyone know of any Mac software similar to this?

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
    Reply to Looking for some feedback
    MumboJum73
    Slab Serifs can work for this but watch when you run the serifs together and the shapes they create. The negative space of these kinds of heavy fonts play a big part in the overall look. I would get away...
    Today, 04:55 PM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Help with the lost website!
    calebninja
    The FTP log in will be different than the Wordpress log in and usually will require a host name, user name, and password. If you don't have that information then you're out of luck because you cannot...
    Today, 04:47 PM
  • MimiMisu
    MimiMisu
    I have the username and password for logging into Wordpress, but it shows another error message.
    It's just so annoying that I can't seem to reach this guy and I don't know why he is avoiding us...
    Today, 04:42 PM
  • calebninja
    calebninja
    The FTP is the back end of the website and you can still access it even if you can't access the site via wordpress. If you know your FTP log in information you can use a program like Filezilla to log...
    Today, 04:11 PM
  • Sinnoh
    Comment on What Illustrator version should I use?
    Sinnoh
    I actually just upgraded to windows 10 a few minutes ago. Will it give me any problems?
    Today, 04:09 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X