Recycled paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycled paper

I produce a corporate magazine for the real estate company I work for. Our next issue of the magazine is on sustainability and the company's efforts to build sustainable buildings.

In order to integrate ourselves with the company initiatives, we want to switch to recycled paper, starting with this next issue. Does anyone know of any 100% (or at least 80% or more) recycled COATED papers? I can find tons of uncoated, but we want coated...something that would be suitable for a magazine.

The one place I found that had 80% coated was new leaf, but I haven't found any other sources. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

Check out "Evergreen". Recycled paper used to be popular but have fallen abit because they are generally more expensive.
    WYSIWYG

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SabrinaHartford
      Reply to Feedback on Hawaii dessert (baking) cook book cover
      SabrinaHartford
      The actual recipes are a mix of semi-Hawaiian and authentic Hawaiian (e.g. Koi, Haupia and Kulolo are proper Hawaiian Desserts, but then Manju Cake, Bibingka Cake, Chocolate Tofu Mousse pie and Hawaiian...
      Today, 02:42 AM
    • B
      Comment on [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
      B
      Well, who knows. They might have their reasons that would make sense if we knew them.

You're right, though, it's their money and if that's what they insist they want -- despite your best...
      Yesterday, 09:21 PM
    • MazeMiami
      Reply to [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
      MazeMiami
      I'm grateful for the time both you spent to inform me and respect your expertise. Didn't mean to sound like I was disregarding what you shared. Just figure if it's not going to make much of a difference...
      Yesterday, 09:16 PM
    • B
      Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
      B
      Hmmm, good question. Probably not. Most generally recognized professions seem to have licensing requirements, though, so I guess my comments stem from designers being somehow excluded and the profession...
      Yesterday, 09:14 PM
    • MazeMiami
      Reply to [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
      MazeMiami
      No one gave me a solution seems like either way I would get similar results. I suggested the clients use the file we already have in hand and they insisted they wanted vector. I'm open to having the imaged...
      Yesterday, 09:07 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X