Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• misplacedVTer
    Reply to Latest Bloomberg Businessweek Cover
    misplacedVTer
    glad i saw this here and not in public...

good lord....
    Today, 06:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Do You Keep Work Drafts?
    KitchWitch
    Technically I don't limit changes, I just stop at three versions of the same thing. Once we get to version 4, version 1 gets tossed. The 'final' is mostly for me, so I can grab the right file quickly...
    Today, 06:15 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Help with starting out in Design
    KitchWitch
    Hi JacobyO and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:07 PM
  • com_amy
    com_amy
    I wouldn't package everything multiple times. I generally don't even work in a draft format. So I figure that maybe 1 out of 5 projects will have multiple drafts. But those drafts will be useless later...
    Today, 06:06 PM
  • com_amy
    com_amy
    No they don't have access to the ID files. Sorry, by "they" I meant the people in the dept before me.
    Today, 06:04 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wallpaper...Hi-tec

Hi ........

This is my work with photoshop . It is wallpaper about Hi-tec . I hope to be good worker .

Alrofaee Graphics wallpapers

Wallpaper is ok. I think it's got some interesting design elements within the overall concept.

Here is a personal side project that I've been progressively working on. It has a high-tech feel to it, you might like it...
    If you perceive life from an artistic perspective, everything is beautiful.

Comment

Thats about as cool as cancer.
      Just Kidding alrofaee!
      I'm really not kidding......keep it on the DL
      Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
      http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

my favorite hi-tec wallpaper

This is my favorite 3d wallpaper

Comment

This is my favorite wallpaper

I personally feel it has a very good use of repetition.

The contrast and emphasis are a bit lacking but, the use of repetition to cover the picture plan superceeds all.

merry christmas
          Last edited by tZ; 12-25-2005, 04:50 PM.

Comment

not to be rude but personally i think the wallpaper sucks. There is no subtlety or depth in it, typeface is poor, quality is poor, none of the elements work together. This doesn't appear to be High Technology at all. High Tech is sexy, this is not sexy.

However, don't give up! It takes time to get good at wallpapering. I suggest you look at lots of different wallpapers as see what makes them sucessful. You are moving in the right direction with the collage idea, High Tech is all about the creation and amalgamtion of ideas. I suggest you focus less on physical things on your wall paper and try and create somthing that is more abstract and atmospheric. Using objects tend to defeat the point of having a background, i.e. they present too much of a focus rather than having somthing thats aesthetically pleasing, but not distracting. This wallpaper looks like you're trying to sell a laptop, rather than convey a sense of High Tech.
            I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X