Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to creating this circle in AI
    B
    I really should be heading out to mow the lawn, but in my best efforts to procrastinate, here's one of several ways to build your arrow circle thingy.

I'm using CS6 on a Macintosh. Windows...
    Today, 05:54 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Donald Trump for President!
    ISitude
    I see the integrity, nay, the sanctity of the Corner Pub has been brought into question.

Oh well ...so much that ...sigh.
    Today, 05:53 PM
  • Naflah
    Hello everyone
    Naflah
    I'm new in graphic design hopefully I will get more knowledge about design in this GDF..

Today, 05:28 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Scale software
    PrintDriver
    I don't know of any scaling software other than a hand calculator (or your phone or the desktop calculator on your laptop.)
    Do you want something that translates cm to inches?
    https://www...
    Today, 05:15 PM
  • blackstripes
    Comment on Is it just me, or is this completely unfair?
    blackstripes
    That's a very good question, and I'm not quite sure. To the client, I'm considered an employee. But I think her views of "Employee" vs "Freelance" is very misconstrued.
    Today, 04:46 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble with Transparency? (Adobe Products)

For important information on how to design, create pdfs, and print from Adobe products using transparency please read the technical bulletins at the bottom left of this page.

http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/di...itepapers.html

Especially read Transparency iin Adobe Applications: A print Production guide.

While these are specifically for CS3, the theory still applies.

Remember:

- When creating files for print that contain transparency, always contact the print vendor before starting to find out what they need you to do to avoid printing errors on the equipment they will be using. Transparency and flattening settings are very device dependent.

- Transparency features such as DropShadow and Inner or Outer Glow are RASTER effects. If your raster effect resolution is set wrong, the image will not print correctly.

- Be prepared to supply native files and all links and fonts.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Kool; 07-28-2011, 02:24 PM.

Thanks for this info. It will be of great use to me!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X