Embossed Metal Label Printer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embossed Metal Label Printer?

can anyone direct me to a really good Label printer that speciallizes in Embossed Metal Labels for high-end Package Design.
    (like the type of Labels that are used for many Alcohol/wine Bottles)
    www.standercreative.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Definitely Off Topic. Looking for Personal Reviews/Feedback on Cord Cutting options
    B
    I gave up on both regular television and cable television years ago. I have no interest in spectator sports, so that's not an issue for me. It likely won't fit with what you're after, but for me a fiber...
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • whuang4
    Reply to Throw this logo through the wringer
    whuang4
    Sorry - didnt even see KitchWitch's question as I thought it was a auto-bot post on any new user..
    Yes, I am leading the team designing this logo.

Got it. Will simplify it as...
    Today, 12:59 PM
  • B
    Comment on Font making
    B
    I'll move it for you. No big deal.
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to image size for 2 meters
    PrintDriver
    Aaargh....
    No.
    Interpolating an image is still interpolating an image. You can't increase the resolution. You can make PHotoshop guess what the missing pixels are, but it's all still a guess....
    Today, 12:01 PM
  • B
    Reply to Font making
    B
    As sort of a side project, I design typefaces and compile them into commercial fonts. It's a whole lot of work that, when done right, takes months and requires designing, drawing, kerning and hinting...
    Today, 11:17 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X