Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Comment on [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
    B
    Well, who knows. They might have their reasons that would make sense if we knew them.

You're right, though, it's their money and if that's what they insist they want -- despite your best...
    Today, 09:21 PM
  • MazeMiami
    Reply to [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
    MazeMiami
    I'm grateful for the time both you spent to inform me and respect your expertise. Didn't mean to sound like I was disregarding what you shared. Just figure if it's not going to make much of a difference...
    Today, 09:16 PM
  • B
    Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
    B
    Hmmm, good question. Probably not. Most generally recognized professions seem to have licensing requirements, though, so I guess my comments stem from designers being somehow excluded and the profession...
    Today, 09:14 PM
  • MazeMiami
    MazeMiami
    No one gave me a solution seems like either way I would get similar results. I suggested the clients use the file we already have in hand and they insisted they wanted vector. I'm open to having the imaged...
    Today, 09:07 PM
  • B
    B
    Ha! I sure wouldn't try it with somebody's face.

I just happen to have the artwork for what I was talking about. It was part of a large outdoor display at a marina advising boaters about...
    Today, 08:53 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X