No announcement yet.
Logo Notions: Restaurant logo design Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• seamas
    Reply to feedback needed on magazine spread [editorial]
    Leading is wayyy too loose now. Stay closer to the default.
    The text there is basically intended to be informational --you are making it like some High School poetry assignment.
    I really...
    Today, 08:09 PM
  • Brie
    Reply to Stupid question??
    Yours doesn't work, PD, But Kitch's does, thanks, I'll see if this person has theirs enabled.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Stupid question??
    I don't think so... I've received PMs from others.
    There's no button that says Private message at the top of the list of my posts?
    Edit: just checked. PM was turned on.
    Today, 07:58 PM
  • archi.r
    Reply to geting clients
    Unfortunately I'm fresh out of school and didn't work in the industry before. So I'm totally fresh in that business. I'm from Poland, but I would like to serve the clients from around the world. What...
    Today, 07:50 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Stupid question??
    When I click on your image, there is no option to PM you. You must have it locked down, lol.
    Today, 07:49 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Notions: Restaurant logo design

The new "Logo Notions" column for September has been posted on the Creative Latitude site. The topic this month is the design of restaurant logos. The article features the work of the firms Sayles Graphic Design, Creative Madhouse, Fresh Oil and StudioMoon. The article may be found at:

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

I absolutely hate the new embers logo. Looks more like a internet cafe that serves swooshes with a side of starburst, oh yeah and don't forget to tip your all lowercase waiter.
    Less be more.

great article jeff..
      Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Nice article Jeff. That Jalepeno Pete logo is muy caliente!
        Official lunchboxbrain blog

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.