Logo Notions: Restaurant logo design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Notions: Restaurant logo design

The new "Logo Notions" column for September has been posted on the Creative Latitude site. The topic this month is the design of restaurant logos. The article features the work of the firms Sayles Graphic Design, Creative Madhouse, Fresh Oil and StudioMoon. The article may be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/clduq

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

I absolutely hate the new embers logo. Looks more like a internet cafe that serves swooshes with a side of starburst, oh yeah and don't forget to tip your all lowercase waiter.
    Less be more.

Comment

great article jeff..
      Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

Nice article Jeff. That Jalepeno Pete logo is muy caliente!
        Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Illustrator - This Logo - HOW TO?? HELP!
          PrintDriver

Looks like a gradient to me.
          You can muck around with the blend tool all day. It is the wrong tool for the job....
          Today, 07:55 PM
        • salsa
          Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
          salsa
          The fonts are different. Were you able to get the same typeface that was used on the originals? I think it would make them look even more consistent, like they were designed at the same time, if you can...
          Today, 01:39 PM
        • Blober
          How much should i charge?
          Blober
          I am expirienced graphic designer, working on android and ios app design for local mobile development company. By bosses wanted to try some off work project and i made whole app design mockup with instructions...
          Today, 01:08 PM
        • GDFundamentals
          Reply to Personal rebranding: feedback please
          GDFundamentals
          Hi, usually I try to get inspirired by other logos in the same industry. Pinterest is a very good resource for that. I've seen that a lot of photographers use their initials also & they add some photographic...
          Today, 10:28 AM
        • DesignHorse
          Photoshop 3d render photographs and product 3d packaging
          DesignHorse
          Hi i want to learn 3d render photographs so they sort of popping out of the picture, and also want to learn product packaging. Im a seller on Amazon.com and i would like to do the 3d render and packaging...
          Today, 10:04 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X