Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloring picture

Hi ...

I colored this picture , I'm not perfect to color because this is first time to coloring pictures like this .

If you want to see the work click on the link below .

Coloring picture

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to AC-Milan by Diesel - Outdoor or Chroma?
    PrintDriver
    This is actually a pretty good example of why a photoshop artist needs to know how to draw.
    The giveaway is the 'floating' guy in the background. He is not grounded properly in the plane....
    Today, 07:27 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
    PrintDriver
    I wouldn't pay for a subscription to any free-stock site. The quality is often not there, to begin with.
    Plus, with mockups, for the price of credits, you buy quality pieces as you need them for...
    Today, 07:14 AM
  • gsaroberts
    Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
    gsaroberts
    Hey designers!

I would like to get some advice on which Mockup site would be the better choice to get a membership on?

Pixeden - $72 (Yearly)
    Media loot
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • Appmacguy
    Reply to Creating own font - Fontself
    Appmacguy
    I’íve found one [not free however] as mentioned in my original post and was asking people’s opinions of it. Thanks for your reply....
    Today, 03:16 AM
  • B
    Reply to Need critique for this logo design asap
    B
    There's something about it that I like, but I'm not so sure that it looks like a tree. The first thing I saw was a profile view of a little animal face (red arrow). The logo isn't visually centered, and...
    Today, 02:20 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X