Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Sm1leKip
    Starting my graphic design career
    Sm1leKip
    Hello everyone!
    As you may have noticed I'm new here, so I just want to say that it is really great to be part of this amazing forum! But let's get to the point. I'm 13-years old boy and I'm really...
    Today, 08:25 PM
  • graphic91
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    graphic91
    There are motion controls with alot of action, but I don't think that should change anything. His pose and the weapon he's holding shows it's an action game, right? And yeah, the original does look more...
    Today, 05:53 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    PrintDriver
    It's a Wii game. Are you just supposed to stand still when you play it or is it an "action" game?
    Your cover is a static pose. Compare it to the original. Which is more "exciting...
    Today, 05:42 PM
  • graphic91
    What do you think of my video game cover art?
    graphic91
    I made my own version of the cover art for the video game No More Heroes. It's not intended to be better or worse than the original artwork, but it might be helpful if you guys let me know if you find...
    Today, 02:52 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Lucifer
    I, personally, don't like the dumbbell idea. Check out ON and Dymatize. The dumbbell logo would look good if your client owned a gym.
    Today, 01:06 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portfolio Help

I need help on where to go with or how to do a portfolio. I am needing this to apply to any and all schools where they have a graphic design program.. Can anyone help me please...

Just put all your best work into a binder. Have about 10 pages of amazing stuff. Wow them in the beginning and wow them in the end.
    Brent Simon is God | add me on myspace | Tutorials and stuff | download vector packs

aim - mylkhead

Comment

check out these links:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...62&postcount=5
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X