Portfolio Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portfolio Help

I need help on where to go with or how to do a portfolio. I am needing this to apply to any and all schools where they have a graphic design program.. Can anyone help me please...

Just put all your best work into a binder. Have about 10 pages of amazing stuff. Wow them in the beginning and wow them in the end.
    Brent Simon is God | add me on myspace | Tutorials and stuff | download vector packs

aim - mylkhead

Comment

check out these links:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...62&postcount=5
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kdigennaro
        Reply to Feedback for a poster design
        Kdigennaro
        I like that you are answering the 'why' questions. Why is the text background red, why are you using the crumbled paper texture etc.

This shows that you are thinking threw what you are doing...
        Today, 08:38 PM
      • Kdigennaro
        What - If any - Certifications are taken seriously these days?
        Kdigennaro
        Hey guys,

I have been designing for about 10 years now as a freelancer and am entertaining the idea of trying to find a job at a creative firm. Right now I'm building my resume and portfolio...
        Today, 07:30 PM
      • Kdigennaro
        Reply to Business card logo feedback
        Kdigennaro
        Hey @someguy,

Thanks for sharing your designs! I would encourage and challenge you to try to narrow your design focus. Right now none of the designs are 'bad' but none are 'good'. Design,...
        Today, 07:10 PM
      • someguy
        Business card logo feedback
        someguy
        Hi all,

Got some really smart and creative advice on some early business card designs from this forum, went away and worked on one of the designs and two new ones.

Could I ask...
        Today, 11:56 AM
      • nes_bambi
        Feedback for a poster design
        nes_bambi
        Hi all, I am very new to graphics design and I am currently taking my first ever elective in design.

Here is the brief for my assignment:

This studio project explores typography...
        Today, 09:38 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X