No announcement yet.
UK Graphic Design Agency Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• LilyD
    Setup for 4 panel DL flyer/brochure
    Hi, I have been asked to design a 4 panel DL brochure. I was wondering what the best way is to set up the document with Adobe Indesign. I was thinking change number of pages to 2 and turn off facing pages....
    Today, 04:27 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Interactive Media Student looking for critique
    i Started interactive media HND in September, this is out first Task of Assignment1 - make a timeline of visual communication over the last 100 years.
    I have already fulfilled the brief, but wonder...
    Today, 04:04 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Please Critique My Portfolio
    i think there is some nice stuff in the portfolio, but i would want to see how the idea/design came about. if i was a potential employer how would i know that you hadn't just borrowed them from the net...
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Prepress Student - Needs Feedback on a DL Flyer Design
    I like the red and black, and basic layout, but as commented, the spacing is inconsistent, line 2 on the right being a particular culprit. and there are several individual points made on the right, that...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Avatars
    Just joined the site, could i have this avatar please...
    Today, 03:30 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Graphic Design Agency

High Profile Graphic Design Agency. Feel free to have a look at our site.

you dont have much portfolio work there...actually I could find any web portfolio work....

what does 'high profile' mean? does that mean 'We're Expensive!'

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

From the copy and the logo designs your company seems to be professional and successful. I think the website lets you down a bit.

On my PC (1024x768) the text in the menus is too small - begins to break up on the eye.

Your logo looks like a really good design, but again it is really tiny (at least on my monitor). The seif font underneath it doesn't read too clearly.

With so much information per page you might want to consider a 'liquid design' approach where the page resizes to fit the browser window.

Send me an email if you want any help!

Om Namah Shivaya
      Business website: Jackfruit Design
      Personal blog:

on PC (1024x768) this site has serious trouble...
        fonts and grapix looks 'not that great' :-/

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.