No announcement yet.

UK Graphic Design Agency

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Graphic Design Agency

High Profile Graphic Design Agency. Feel free to have a look at our site.

you dont have much portfolio work there...actually I could find any web portfolio work....

what does 'high profile' mean? does that mean 'We're Expensive!'

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

From the copy and the logo designs your company seems to be professional and successful. I think the website lets you down a bit.

On my PC (1024x768) the text in the menus is too small - begins to break up on the eye.

Your logo looks like a really good design, but again it is really tiny (at least on my monitor). The seif font underneath it doesn't read too clearly.

With so much information per page you might want to consider a 'liquid design' approach where the page resizes to fit the browser window.

Send me an email if you want any help!

Om Namah Shivaya
      Business website: Jackfruit Design
      Personal blog:

on PC (1024x768) this site has serious trouble...
        fonts and grapix looks 'not that great' :-/

Latest Topics

• graffiks
          Reply to Graphic Design in the 2010s...
          To the original question about Graphic Design, I definitely see how that is all digital. Paper and printing unfortunately seem to be on there way out. To do graphic design you have to be able to design...
          Today, 01:26 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Comment on Graphic Design in the 2010s...
          My husband is a welder. Before he went to school for it (though he had been welding since he was 12), he was lucky to see one job posting a week. Once he went to school and got six certifications, suddenly...
          Today, 01:00 PM
        • salsa
          Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
          Can I vote neither?

Line 1: The typeface looks like it was designed for body copy, not headers or logos.

Line 2: It is very hard to distinguish between the a and o. It is also...
          Today, 12:55 PM
        • salsa
          Reply to Graphic Design in the 2010s...
          I think there's room for hand-on trades. I know several young guys (mostly guys for whatever reason), who weren't academic stars and didn't go to college, so they need a trade-type jobs. They all want...
          Today, 12:47 PM
        • PanToshi
          Comment on Graphic Design in the 2010s...
          drones & ai.
          Today, 12:08 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings