Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    PanToshi
    Hi free and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • freestyle2own
    Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    freestyle2own
    Hello all, i am new here, please forgive me if i have broken any rule or rules. I have a question i would like to ask. I am wanting to go into the business of printing skins for phones/laptop/tablets...
    Today, 01:27 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    kemingMatters
    I'm here nor there on double sided business cards, but I think the reverse side needs to serve a purpose if there is one otherwise it's just added expense.

That being said, I really don't...
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic design career
    PrintDriver
    I have heard that graduating design students need work experience to be able to get a job. Can internships, freelance work count?
    Internships count. Part time jobs in the industry in some fashion...
    Today, 11:40 AM
  • Yehoshua
    Resume
    Yehoshua
    You guys helped me create my logo, now help me put it into action! Is there a better typeface that would fit the logo and style of the resume apart from Helvetica Neue? Some geometric sans that I don't...
    Today, 07:12 AM