Consumer Review Websites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer Review Websites

Im looking for websites that will help me compare different systems for graphic design work. Any suggestions?
    JASON TURNER | JAYWORKS.NET

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alice28
    Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
    alice28
    I am happy to sign up here too!!!
    Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • Keyare
    Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
    Keyare
    Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Comment on Cranking them out
    CobraStrike
    This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
    Yesterday, 06:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
    PrintDriver
    Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
    Yesterday, 04:06 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for a poster design
    PrintDriver
    You have 2 days. That's 48 hours with a lot of coffee. If something is not working, you fix it.Making more work for yourself isn't part of the equation. A client's piece is about the client, not about...
    Yesterday, 03:19 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X