Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seal Refrence/History, ala Presidential, Corp, Univ. ect.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seal Refrence/History, ala Presidential, Corp, Univ. ect.

Need as thorough a collection of seals as I can get, especially the old ones;

Government, Company, Schools, ect.

I cannot find a gallery or a book on seals because I keep getting the kind to make coats out of (the kind you club), not the logos, and then there are a lot of official releases by the gov. and schools of seals for official use. No "best of" or "classics" collections

Thought I was a pretty swauve googlist and I'm stumped.

A while back I saw a car in Washington DC with an awesome front license plate. It was very shiny, and had the presidential seal on it. I spent months trying to find one similar, but couldnt. I was so bummed. Thats the only experience I have with seals.

Comment

try doing searches for "emblems"

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

unfortunately, this is the only seal I've ever seen.

Comment

thanks Craig

Originally posted by Craig B
          try doing searches for "emblems"
          I didn't think of "emblems", there is a ton of stuff out there and it includes all the automotive stuff that is also relevant. Thanks alot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
            B
            I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
            Today, 07:39 PM
          • B
            Reply to Heatmap help
            B
            If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
            Today, 07:11 PM
          • B
            Comment on Design Help
            B
            You know, back when I was in college, I remember taking stock of all the bad design around me -- from supermarket aisles to magazine layouts, it was everywhere. I mistakenly thought this whole design...
            Today, 06:59 PM
          • Risen28
            Reply to Design Help
            Risen28
            Oh man , its like biggs said this happens with every graphic designer and web designer. I Find it quite ironic when some clients pay you for your service ,"which is to provide a effective design...
            Today, 04:41 PM
          • h!ghC
            Heatmap help
            h!ghC
            Hello everyone,

I have a few heatmaps generated from a running app, which look like this:

Now, I would like to combine all of these heatmaps into one single heatmap....
            Today, 03:06 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X