X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with Corporations

Creative Pro just put out an article which really gives good advice for freelancers or small companies working with large Corporations. Clients like this are my mainstay... I certainly see the value of these tips. You might too.

The Art of Business: Insider Tips for working with Large Companies
    Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
    Through the Looking Glass

Great info Viki! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yes good article. The thing I struggle with is showing how my work adds value and will make money or business for my client. I get tunnel vision and think that the benefit is what they can pay me. I feel like I want to make as much as possible and then question if I am being greedy. "The value of hiring me is that I get needed money I am desperate for" is not the appropiate answer. How do you show value? I don't have info of how my work made someone money. That is a good suggestion I need to research so that I can show value and benefit. Working with the decision maker is always the best advice with any freelance job.

Thanks Viki
      I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X